PDA

View Full Version : Trade or Sell - Official Records Union, Confederate Navies

Harry
03-23-2009, 10:58 AM
The Official Records of the Union and Confederate Navies in the War of the Rebellion. 31 Vol set.

The set is original 1899 publication except one book (Vol. ! Book 9) which is a replublish by Broadfoot. Most books are in excellent condition except one has sever spine damage, and one has cover damage. Neither have damage to any title or content material.

I know I am supposed to list a price but I don't really have one. The Broadfoot republication sells for $1200. It is available bootleg on CD for whatever you can get it for ... I have it and it is missing entire sections but I hear there is a better version if you like your material on CD.

Some books in this set are very hard to find and some others seem plentyfull. I have seen individual books list from $5 ea. to $75 for certain books. I paid $25 for the republished book to fill the set.

I will consider trade for interesting guns and not limited to civil war pieces, cw artifacts, other Broadfoot series, or a trailer at the fort. I guess cash always works too.

I can deliver to any Mid-Atlantic skirmish or Spring Nationals or ship which may cost a bit but media mail is not that bad, slow and cheap.

If there is serious interest I can take detailed pics .... for more details of what the set contains please see the description at Broadfoot Publications web site.

Harry
11'th NJ PVI