PDA

View Full Version : Cook and Brother Rifle for sale

threepdr
01-26-2013, 08:44 PM
Sold Pending Funds!

Thanks!

I have not shot with the NSSA for a couple of years, so I'm thining my musket herd. Skirmish ready Cook and Brother rifle. See link for photos. Lock is tuned and barrel is glass bedded. Completely authenticized and comes with a SAC card. This started life as a Euroarms P58 Enfield. I added the C&B lock plate, correct hammer and correct long tang brass trigger guard. It also has the brass dove tail front sight block. I re-serial numbered it with a serial number known to have been issued to the 28th Alabama Inf. Correct markings on the barrel and the screw heads are serial numbered as per the original I copied. The stock is also slimmed and recontured to match the originals. Great looking rifle all around and it shoots well too! Five groove rifling and it prefers and minnie sized to .576. I shot it most with the RCBS Blue-Gray style bullet. $650 shipped to the lower 48. Comes with CS style cotton and leather sling. Let me know if you have any questions.

See pics at: http://photobucket.com/CookandBrotherRifle

Thanks
Mark Hubbs
Huntsville, AL

54thvareb
01-27-2013, 02:13 AM
I will take your Cook & Brother rifle. Email me at Rick53705@gmail.com Thanks rick

Muley Gil
01-27-2013, 08:53 AM
Mark,

Sent you a PM.

GPM
01-28-2013, 09:25 AM
I've seen this one first hand, someone is getting a very nice rifle.

threepdr
01-28-2013, 11:32 AM
I've seen this one first hand, someone is getting a very nice rifle.

Thanks GPM!

Mark Hubbs