PDA

View Full Version : WTS: 1860 Colt Revolver

62nd Virginia
01-01-2013, 09:44 AM
Hi Group,
I am new to this and was referred to the forum and site by a member. I am wanting to sell my revolver. I have for sale a real nice 1860 Colt Revovler that is .44 Cal. It is made by PIETTA. I have only shot the revolver a few times and it is in great shape. I am selling the revolver with a new pack of wonder wads and a powder flask with a 22 grain spout. I paid $250.00 for the revolver about a year ago and I am asking $225.00 that includes shipping. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested. I have browsed through the site and really have enjoyed the photos and information. I am currently a member of an SCV Camp here in Central Florida and I as well as a few SCV members joined a reenactment group as an artillery unit. We use a mountain howitzer and I just love it. Love honoring my confederate ancestors and getting involved with various types of memorial services and outings. Thanks again.....Tom

John Holland
01-01-2013, 09:51 AM
Tom,

Welcome to the N-SSA's Bulletin Board! As you have seen we have a diverse assortment of topics. I hope you will enjoy this site for a long time to come.

Sincerely,
John Holland
Bulletin Board Moderator

62nd Virginia
01-01-2013, 10:50 AM
Thank you John for the welcome. I am enjoying everything I have been looking at. What a great organization and site.

rachbobo
01-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Hi Group,
I am new to this and was referred to the forum and site by a member. I am wanting to sell my revolver. I have for sale a real nice 1860 Colt Revovler that is .44 Cal. It is made by PIETTA. I have only shot the revolver a few times and it is in great shape. I am selling the revolver with a new pack of wonder wads and a powder flask with a 22 grain spout. I paid $250.00 for the revolver about a year ago and I am asking $225.00 that includes shipping. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested. I have browsed through the site and really have enjoyed the photos and information. I am currently a member of an SCV Camp here in Central Florida and I as well as a few SCV members joined a reenactment group as an artillery unit. We use a mountain howitzer and I just love it. Love honoring my confederate ancestors and getting involved with various types of memorial services and outings. Thanks again.....Tom

Tom,
Contact me at Rachbobo@frontiernet.net , I'm interested in the 1860 Colt.

Bill Cheek
Cockade Rifles

62nd Virginia
01-01-2013, 06:28 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that the revolver has been sold. Thanks...Tom