PDA

View Full Version : A few things for sale Bayonets , Books , Rifles, Hat.

RebelGold
12-22-2012, 04:17 PM
1. Dirty Billy Confederate Kepi made with his "mostly cotten jean" which is no longer made. Very lightly used almost brand new. $55. shipped Price reduced

2.Signed copy of Confederate Rifles and Muskets by Murphy and Madues. The best reference book out there regarding confederate arms . Long out of print and hard to get. Cheapest I've found online is 189 and thats not signed. Ill take$125.00 shipped to you. price reduced

3. Oringnal M1855 springfield bayonet really nice shape no rust very usable. $75.00 shipped Price reduced

4. Original Louis Froleich Kenansville saber bayonet . Truly a rare piece of Confederate steel. Very very few were made and most were produced to fit some of the rarest of confederate rifles. Its the only one I know of on the market right now If purchased I will include the book on Louis Froelich's armory at no charge. $1300.00 shipped

5. Original 1863 Springfield type 2 rifle dated 1863 . Excellent bore . Really great shape for its age very minor pitting on the barrel towards the breach but its cosmetic. No rust inside the barrel at all . $1100.00 shipped.Price reduced

6. Euroarms 1863 Richmond rifle great shape fired a few times but always well cleaned and never abused . These are quality guns and are no longer being made $500. shipped to you . Price reduced

Thts all for now . More to come. PM me with questions or picture requests.

Thanks for looking .

thehorsesoldier
12-23-2012, 11:01 AM
Hi,
can you send photos of the CS Sabre Bayonet? Thanks and have a Merry Christmas. Wes Small Sutler Horse Soldier

RebelGold
12-29-2012, 12:35 PM
Hi,
can you send photos of the CS Sabre Bayonet? Thanks and have a Merry Christmas. Wes Small Sutler Horse Soldier

Wes, I don't have an email address for you I'd be happy to send pictures but need your address

RBH3rd
12-31-2012, 01:24 AM
PM sent...THNX!!!, Rocky

Rocky Higginbotham

Fauch125
12-31-2012, 08:30 AM
I'll take Confederate Rifles and Muskets. Sending PMJon

hp gregory
12-31-2012, 01:37 PM
what size is the kepy and how is it marked. hp gregory