PDA

View Full Version : Euroarms Remington 36 caliber Navy Revolver for Sale

Jim Wimbish, 10395
12-04-2012, 02:41 PM
I have a very nice Euroarms Navy that I would like to offer for sale. I have had it tuned so the forcing cone has been done and the trigger has been lightened to 2 lbs. It also has an internal trigger stop. The front sight is dovetailed and the sight picture is good. I highlight the front sight with green when I shoot it and it is easy to see the sights. Gun takes a .380" round ball and I will include a Lee two cavity mould with the gun. The gun functions well. It likes number 10 caps which go on the nipples without requiring that they be pinched. It goes off every time and I have not had a problem with cap debris falling into the action. I shot it 24 times today without cleaning the barrel. I currently have three revolvers and two single shot percussion pistols. Just don't have time to shoot them all.

Because the gun has been tuned, I would like to get $350 for it. You can email be directly by clicking on my name at the top left.

Thanks for checking out my revolver and Happy Holidays to all.

Bullseye54
12-19-2012, 04:33 AM
Howdy Jim,
I thought the trigger pull was supposed the be a min. of 3.5 lbs. ..
You say this trigger is 2 lbs, Is this 36cal. legal to use in NSSA matches??

ms3635v
12-19-2012, 07:12 AM
Section 18 of the N-SSA rules

A revolver must be able to lift a two-pound weight without triggering the hammer. The competitor is prohibited from pushing the hammer forward to force the sear more tightly into the full-cock notch before attempting the third and final lift.
(amended 08/2010)

Remington Model 1858 Navy (.36 cal) SAC list from June 2012
1) Lyman 1) Lost River Arms
2) Hawes 2) T.F. Ball 3) Euroarms
4) Uberti (Navy Arms Co.)
5) Lost River Arms
6) T.F. Ball