PDA

View Full Version : kirst 22lr konverter for 1858 remington

hp gregory
11-28-2012, 07:32 AM
for those of you who have always wished for a cap and ball 22 practice gun here is your chance. the kirst people make a lot of differant center fire converters. they have now come out with a 22 rimfire version for a number of differant types of cap and ball revolvers. it has a cylinder and block that uses a single firing pin. the base model comes with a 2.5 inch barrel liner and block that slides into your existing barrel. this is the model that they show on their site. however i have read that if you contact them they will make you a full length barrel liner. the base model is $290 and the full length is $310. i have not seen these products up close but everything i have read about them says they are very high quality.the good knews is that the host gun does not need to be changed in anyway. once the konverter is removed the gun will go back to its original state. if any of you are looking for a realy cool way of practicing quick and easy this may be a good way to go. check out their information by googling kirst konverters and see what they offer.

hp

Maillemaker
11-28-2012, 09:56 AM
http://www.kirstkonverter.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=2&cat=1858+Remington+Konverters

Steve

Fred Jr
11-28-2012, 02:42 PM
Too bad they don't make one for the R&S

hp gregory
11-29-2012, 06:39 AM
i also wish they made one for the rogers. since euro went under the rogers have become an endangered item. no one seems to know if they are gona make a come back or not. in my opinion they are the the best made of all the repros. i can remember seeing them at the nationals new in the box for 175. hell of a deal back then. its a shame they are overlooked by the people who make accessories.
hp