PDA

View Full Version : Need a machinist?

Lou Lou Lou
10-10-2012, 06:30 AM
I am shooting an RCBS 500 M Minie and I need to thin out the skirt as it is too thick.
I tried swapping a base bin from an RCBS Hodgdon mould, but it need to be shortened.
Is there anyone who can fabricate a plug in a couple of weeks? I need to work it up and start casting for next year.
Thanks in Advance

George Gompf
10-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Lou,
I would be happy to look at the project and make some new core pins. I woul dneed at least the old corepin as a basis to start from. I would prefer the entire mold to be sure it is the proper fit. If you are interested, drop me a note. you can reach me at:

Tennessee Bullet Molds, LLC
25-g Stonebrook Place 124
Jackson, TN 38305

ph 731-234-5490 - If I am in the shop I might not hear it, leave me a message and I will return your call as soon as possible or e-mail
at tnmolds@gmail.com

George Gompf

MR. GADGET
10-11-2012, 09:54 PM
I also have some some of the RCBS 500 molds. I have been trying and playing with other plugs.
If you work out a few different types from stock... I would buy a few.

So keep me up to date on the project please.

George Gompf
10-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Jon,
The proposed project has been put on hold for the present time. I have replace quite a few core pins and if you have a specific requirement, I will be glad to help with a revised core pin. Drop me an e-mail and let me know if you have any questions.

George Gompf
Tennessee Bullet Molds, LLC
tnmolds@gmail.com