PDA

View Full Version : WTS Armi Sport Enfield and Original Potsdam Musket

mikepatty4
03-09-2009, 03:28 PM
I am offering the following for sale ( trades also considered) I am set up for paypal or check or money order will be fine . Both will have shipping in the lower 48 included in price. The first unconditional I will take it received via post, pm or email will get it . Please be sure it is legal for you to own in your locale.

1. Used Armi Sport Enfield complete with bayonet and sling , that is in very good condition ( some scrathes on metal surface and I believe ramrod to be a replacement as it stick out a little past barrel - easy fix though-) Rifling is good , nipple can be removed ( i.e. not seized in place) , Italian bayonet no scabbard ( fits on musket) , reproduction English style sling , mechanically very good . I bought the gun recently but have no use for it $SOLD PDF

2. Original Potsdam Musket and bayonet ( 71 caliber (aprox) smoothbore) Bore condition is about good ( should be shootable after being checked by a gunsmith) . Both half cock and full cock work as advertised . Bayonet spring is there and works Lockplat markings are thin but looks like 1823 date . Hammer was replaced (long time ago ) with a hammer that resembles a Remingtion Maynard lock. All three bands and 2 sling swivels present . Ramrod is a correct type but a replacement ( I bought it after I got the musket ) and the ramrod sticks past the barrel a little bit . Metal condition is brown with some areas of pitting but not bad at all and wood is good . Includes an original bayonet which fits securly on the muzzle .A pleaseing gun that in my opinon could be carried into the field $625 shipped

Pictures can be seen here http://s559.photobucket.com/albums/ss33/mikepatty4/

If you want them emailed to you please email me at mikepatty4@cs.com

Thank you