PDA

View Full Version : Skirmish items for sale

Fred Jr
09-26-2012, 11:57 AM
I have the following items for sale and will have them at the Fort during the Nationals. Pictures available at fwhgun@yahoo.com

Furnace Lyman Mag 20 electric furnace - bottom pour - used - doesn't leak -- $285

COATS -- Federal Great coat - used - good condition - small to med - was my fathers - $250

Federal Great coat - used but like new - extra large almost fits me - $325

Cadet rain coat - used - good condition - extra large almost fits me - $35

ODDS AND ENDS -- Several nipple wrenches(original) , couple main springs etc- left over from my father's various boxes.

I will also have three union military jackets and another great coat that I have to determine what they are. Check with me later in the week at the Fort.

Thanks again for looking and I want to sell every thing so don't be afraid to make a reasonable offer. I probably won't get too mad!

Fred Herlinger 12TH PA

All items gone!

Fred Jr
09-30-2012, 11:04 AM
top please

Jeremy Lauck
09-30-2012, 10:39 PM
FredPlease send me a contact for you. I may be interested in a wrench. Thanks.

Rob FreemanWBR
05-09-2013, 02:00 AM
Fred,

I may be too late.

Just ran across your thread - do you still have the XL Cadet Rain coat for sale?

Will be at the Spring National and would be happy to take it off your hands.

mgmurray
01-30-2016, 06:29 PM
I would like to buy your raincoat - is it still for sale? I have one already, but the inner lining is peeling away - no longer water proof but looks ok from the outside . Is your raincoat still waterproof - no issues? if so mark it sold...

Thanks, Mike Murray
Nansemond Guards
757-858-0990

I have the following items for sale and will have them at the Fort during the Nationals. Pictures available at fwhgun@yahoo.com

Furnace Lyman Mag 20 electric furnace - bottom pour - used - doesn't leak -- $285

COATS -- Federal Great coat - used - good condition - small to med - was my fathers - $250

Federal Great coat - used but like new - extra large almost fits me - $325

Cadet rain coat - used - good condition - extra large almost fits me - $35

ODDS AND ENDS -- Several nipple wrenches(original) , couple main springs etc- left over from my father's various boxes.

I will also have three union military jackets and another great coat that I have to determine what they are. Check with me later in the week at the Fort.

Thanks again for looking and I want to sell every thing so don't be afraid to make a reasonable offer. I probably won't get too mad!

Fred Herlinger 12TH PA

Fred Jr
01-30-2016, 08:42 PM
I'm sorry but that has been sold. Most of these items were sold and I apologize for not updating or removing this post.