PDA

View Full Version : Items Wanted/Needed For Nationals!! Just joined 2nd SC Palmetto Guard!

mpuffinberger
09-07-2012, 04:27 PM
I am am seeking and Badly need these items below for Nationals!!
1.) a shell holder (leathers) no marks straight Black
2.) a camper- cheap, free, or reasonably priced
3.) boots ( I wear size 7 1/2 in shoes),
4.) and pants ( I wear size 3-4 in womens)
and any other items that you might have to offer

Thanks so much and look forward to competing and seeing everyone at Nationals 2012!

:p Mary Sampson-Puffinberger :p

Eggman
09-07-2012, 06:37 PM
This fixer-upper is available in the 44th GA area up on the hill. Needs a bit of roofing and some clean-up. Formerly a Viking fold- out, it is now an authentic Andersonville Shebang. Has stove, sink, icebox, foldout bunk etc. etc.. Free.

mpuffinberger
09-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Really where is this located. I would love to take this off your hands for you and me and hubby can fix this for nationals this year! Thanks so much can I go look at it and remove it to take to my site??

mpuffinberger
09-07-2012, 06:52 PM
do you have any more besides just this one also i have another memeber who would LOVE to have one or something similar....we will remove them

Jim Barber
09-07-2012, 08:18 PM
by Crikey, that's the Skirmishing Spirit! Glad to see there's more of us out there who don't need a 53' 5th wheel with satellite TV, hot tub and built-in Waring Blender to go shootin'! Yes Greg & Doc, this means you. I will be content with my authentic mud n thatch "dwelling", emphasis on the mud, this fall. I will welcome all visitors to my small slice of camping paradise. I will be available to demonstrate "sustainable skirmishing" to those interested in a stronger connection with dirt.
....Man, I wish I had myself a big ol Prevost diesel motor lodge with slide outs, pop ups, pop outs, satellite TV and a 20Mbps internet connection! Nah, I ain't jealous.

See yall in a few short weeks!
Jim

Eggman
09-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Check the N-SSA site map. It's along the road into the 44th GA camp. Inflate the tires and tow away.

Robt. Propst
09-07-2012, 11:50 PM
Jim and Mary S-P,The former shebang no longer exists. It rotted, fell apart, and was a home to vermin, even AFTER members of the 44th ceased to use it. It's final remnants were given honored rest in the Ft Shenandoah dump. Sorry to have to let you know. It didn't go down without a fight. The disembodied trailer hitch attempted to reach out and disembowel Dave Strong's new truck. Bob

Eggman
09-08-2012, 08:36 AM
Sorry ----- didn't mean to mislead you. Got to get up there more often. When I was up there last the "shebang" portions of the facility still had great integrity. It was the "Viking" parts that couldn't hack it.
There was no vermin problem when it was down on Confederate row. The periodic floods drowned the little fellers.
Thanks for clearing things up Bob!