PDA

View Full Version : Camper For Sale

Herb Wellman
09-04-2012, 06:48 PM
1986 Coachman Camper at the fort goes with everything in it except my clothes. The camper sleeps 6 - 2 on bunks, 2 on dining table and 2 on pull-out couch. Everything works but the fridge. Don't know why it doesn't work. Has air conditioning and 2 year old hot water tank with new temp. controller, dishes, silverware, pots and pans, towels, sheets, blankets, several coleman lanterns/heaters, Big Buddy propane heater, 3 propane tanks (2 new and one for a trade). Has a furnace but I have never turned it on. Also included will be a 2600 watt 2 year old Honda Clone Generic Generator recently re-conditioned (last month) - needed to operate the air. Stove and oven work great. Toilet has been removed for more room in bath. Also included is the 10 X 10 ez up type canopy I have in the camper plus 2 chairs and a fold up 4' table. Has the hardware for canopy but canopy was torn in storm last year and removed. The hardware is good. Also includes the deep-cell battery (less than 1 year old) and a 15 Watt Solar Panel with controller that is new in the box (in the camper) to keep battery charged. No leaks, that I am aware of, at least on last trip down last month. The roof was coated last year and camper covered with tarp from Nov. to April. I have a clear Pa. Title. $1400 takes it all. You just have to move it to your site. 724-822-9703

scott
09-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Herb I'll take it. sent you email. will call you tonight.

Scott Tackus 15CVI

Herb Wellman
09-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Sold Pending Funds.