PDA

View Full Version : Items wanted

Bullseye54
09-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Howdy all,
I'm looking for a few items..
I just bought a Harpers Ferry Maynard S/N 102, unfired... And could use some advice setting up this Maynard for N-SSA skirmishs. Never shot one before. Any advise on loads and bullets types, sights?? Anybody have brass and support equiptment they would like to sell?? All i got was the Maynard and some dust with it.
Also have a Parker Hale 2 band Enfield I would like to have checked over, and reworked for N-SSA matches. Sights, trigger etc...I want to be sure I use a well recommended person.. I don't want my rifle returned looking battle worn.... A decent bayonet also..
I will be looking for a Sharps carbine, and a non-import smoothbore setup if anyone has one thats a good shooter.. With at least a U.S. made barrel...
thanks for your time... Joe, Green Horn

Ken Hansgen, 11094
09-03-2012, 07:47 PM
In what state is Seymour?

Bullseye54
09-04-2012, 09:08 AM
Sorry to say, Seymour is in Connecticut, the great tax and burden the working man state...

In what state is Seymour?

scott
09-05-2012, 09:53 AM
Bulleye, Maybe you would like to attend a skirmish this weekend put on by the 15th CVI. Glastonbury Elks range 98 Woodland Street So. Glastonbury CT. Lots of maynards. You could pick up some shooting hints. Do you want full or reduced load brass?