PDA

View Full Version : Shooting with Arthritis

Mike Hale
09-02-2012, 09:40 AM
Anyone else shooting with arthritis....I have noticed lately that some of my control is lessened when I am experiencing flare ups; have been using exercise bands for upper body and arm muscle tone improvement and just trying to be more aware and exercise more control.:(

jd2ndvainf
09-02-2012, 11:09 AM
As afriend said - old age is not for sissy's. Feel your pain. JD

John Holland
09-03-2012, 08:15 PM
As I looked down the line from the tower at opening ceremonies this past Spring National, I observed first hand the "Graying of the Association". I'll bet more of us shoot with arthritis conditions than not!

JDH

RaiderANV
09-03-2012, 09:13 PM
"Blue Zone"?!?!?!! Is that like where they load & unload ol' guys? :cool:

Timmeu
09-03-2012, 10:45 PM
Your on the right track. Arther has many effects on how we function. There are a lot of good websites to review to begin to get a handle on working through some of them. Continuing to exercise and be active will help slow many of the issues down. I have some information put away from a seminar I took on it. I will try to find out where the material is and share it. If I can only remember where I put it......

Marty

John Holland
09-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Marty....That's great! I can't wait to read....ahhhh....hummm.....what were we talking about ? ? ?

JDH

Gary Van Kauwenbergh, 101
09-04-2012, 07:07 AM
Extra strength Stopain spray pain reliever from Walgreens. We get the pump spray. It's no cure, but is a little relief.

Ron/The Old Reb
09-04-2012, 08:08 AM
My doctor told me that it go's with old age and you just have to live with it. Then sent a bill for $130.00 dollars. That cured his bank account.http://www.n-ssa.org/vbforum/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

Ron/The Old Reb
09-04-2012, 08:10 AM
My doctor told me that it go's with old age and you just have to live with it. Then sent a bill for $130.00 dollars. That cured his bank account.http://www.n-ssa.org/vbforum/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif