PDA

View Full Version : CS Trousers for sale-Jean Cloth

BADSHOT
08-24-2012, 06:26 AM
I have a pair of CS-brown jean mounted style trousers, with mule ear pockets. They are roughly size 35 X 30, made by Jarnagin, they are lined, and in really good shape, since their owner can't seem to loose weight anymore, he has to order a brand new pair from Jarnagin for 175.00! These are 50.00 plus 10.00 shipping.

Thanks for your consideration- Steve

Pictures available upon request, and I will sell to person who first says I will take them.

hwaugh
08-24-2012, 07:37 AM
Can you send pictures of the pants with the owner in them...I've heard that jean cloth shirinks, especially on us older skirmishers. I just want to confirm how they fit on you. Make sure we get a side and front profile...a shirt is optional.

Goofy Too

John Holland
08-24-2012, 07:43 AM
Probably just a bit too much of Daisy Mae's good home cookin'.....innards, gizzards, greens, an'at.

BADSHOT
08-24-2012, 07:49 AM
Right on fella's, all of the above & don't forget to add those All You can Eat Restraunts in Winchester to the list!

hwaugh
08-24-2012, 08:19 AM
These here pant ain't the same ole pants you was a wearn' when we was a skunk huntin' back on the farm last year? I done recall you got blasted by the that albino skunk straight in the face . You done stunk so bad Daisy Mae wouldn't let you into the house fer a week. Now, I'm not saying sleepin' out by the pig pen that summer week gots them ole pants even stinkier but they sure was an "air" about them pants that made most of your team scatter when you came to the line...You was truly a "1" man team fer about two skirmishes before that aroma settled down. I'm sure the aroma was no worse that the time yourn ole manure spreader done went haywire and threw poop all over Daisey Mae's freshly hung wash. Boy she sure was mad.

BADSHOT
08-24-2012, 08:40 AM
Moderator- You may as well remove this post, One Knows when they Are SKUNKED.

John Holland
08-24-2012, 09:01 AM
I love you guys! There's nothing like a good chuckle to start the day :D

JDH

BADSHOT
08-25-2012, 06:31 AM
BTT need to sell, to feed the youngins.

hwaugh
08-25-2012, 09:27 AM
Rascus,

I see them boys on the N-SSA board is always looking fer lead and powder to maken em cartridges to shoot their muskets. I's been a thinkin' that maybe you should sell some of those thar cartridges yous got stored in the hayloft of yorn barn. You know the ones in those boxes marked C.S. Richmond and has 1000 to a box. As I recall you got about 100 or so of them boxes. I knows we's been a shootin' em fer yers and they done shoot good, but maybe we should sell some of them off if yous be needed to raise funds to feed them youngens. That way you could keep them pants and maybe Daisy Mae could let them thar pants out again at the waist.

BADSHOT
08-25-2012, 07:37 PM
Rascus, I will consider your plan to sell them there cartridges, but perty hard to stretch them 35 waist pants up 5 sizes. You keep a thinkin, Mom always said you had all the Brains...

hwaugh
08-25-2012, 08:53 PM
Rufus, I done went to the barn and bin a stripping them thar cartridges into a pile of lead and pourin' the powder out of them cartridges into a five gallon pail. I'll melt them ole Richmond minies down into ingots and we can sell em at the NAt'ls next month. We can bag up the powder and sell it out of the back of the ole septic tank pumper. I'se bin a drivin that ole rig ever since the pumping service went into the S_ _ _ can with the recession that has hit all us septic tank and outhouse cleaners. It seems people ain't pooping like they used to so me business is in the toilet.

Rascus

Jim Wimbish, 10395
08-26-2012, 05:16 PM
PM sent with my email address.

BADSHOT
08-27-2012, 05:19 AM
Pants are sold- Thanks-