PDA

View Full Version : I would like a few empty Powder cans.

WBR10654
08-16-2012, 08:30 AM
I would like to store my loose powder in some cans and I was wondering if any of you have a few shoved under a desk or on a shelf somewhere that you "always said" you were going to find a use for but never did?

I don't care the brand,,, just one pound cans...

So if it is time to clean out that shed, think of me instead of tossing those cans...

David Baldwin...

Jack C., 69th NY
08-16-2012, 08:34 AM
I can bring 10 plastic cans (?)to the Fall Nationals if that will help you out. They are Swiss, not metal. Black Plastic.
Jack

Greg Ogdan 110th OVI
08-16-2012, 08:40 AM
Jack,

Let me know how many Goex cans you want and I can have them for you at Fall Nat'ls.

xring2245
08-16-2012, 12:28 PM
I will be at the fort next week and can bring some cans for you.&nbsp; Will you be there for the Gator skirmish?<br><br>James

Isabella
08-16-2012, 04:03 PM
i would like to store my loose powder in some cans and i was wondering if any of you have a few shoved under a desk or on a shelf somewhere that you "always said" you were going to find a use for but never did?

I don't care the brand,,, just one pound cans...

So if it is time to clean out that shed, think of me instead of tossing those cans...

David baldwin...

i have five or six cans. May give you them if you're at the gator skirmish or pot. Reg.
I might even have black powder for you, not using.
Isabella