PDA

View Full Version : Product Line of available Moose Moulds

moosette
07-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Greetings fellow skirmishers!

Since our website is still in the works, Moose Moulds, LLC now has a Facebook page that has a listing of all our available moulds, with pictures.

Click on the following link to be directed: https://www.facebook.com/MooseMoulds (You don't need to be a member of Facebook to view our page)

For mould inquires or ordering information, shoot us an e-mail: moosette@moosemoulds.com or call the number listed below.

We continue to expand our selection, currently working on the .58 cal Wilkinson - among others! Also available is our newly released "Moose Juice" mould prep - receive a free sample bottle with your order!

Hope to see ya all on the line soon ~ stay cool.

Sandy (Moosette)
Operations Manager
Moose Moulds, LLC
(267) 229-1676

Like us on Facebook!

j.howardcycles
07-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Hey all;
i just wanted to tell you that moose moulds is the company to see about bullet moulds !!!! I just tested the wilkinson in .54 cal.. Man this bullet realy can fly ! The mould drops them out like a hot knife through butter. When i make up bullets i do not just make up 50 or so. But i do 200-300 at one time. Some of my other moulds make my hands get a cramp in them . But not with the handles on the moose moulds. I just can`t say enough good things about moose and moosette. They go out of their way to get things the way you need them !! I know i will be buying one of thier 58 cal. Wilkinson moulds when they are ready !!!
John h. Grainger
1st md. Cav. C.s.a.

John Holland
07-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Glad to hear the positive feedback. They are good people!

JDH
44th NY