PDA

View Full Version : WTS Orginal 1842 Smoothbore Musket

Mike72
06-29-2012, 02:43 PM
WTS Model 1842 smoothbore musket manufactured at Harper's Ferry in 1852. All metal parts are original and in excellent condition. Original barrel has some pitting in nipple area but has been stretched and lined. Stock has been replaced with Dunlop stock (first section of original retained) and is galss bedded. Cleaning rod, correct size round ball mould, and 62" gun case included. This smoothbore looks fantastic (see photo) but more importantly, it shoots great. All you need is powder and lead and you're in business. First offer of $1200 takes it all home.

Bullseye54
08-18-2012, 10:47 PM
Howdy,
Do you still have the Harpers ferry for sale?
I'm just starting in this sport, do you have any other items you would like to sell? Thanks, Joe

WTS Model 1842 smoothbore musket manufactured at Harper's Ferry in 1852. All metal parts are original and in excellent condition. Original barrel has some pitting in nipple area but has been stretched and lined. Stock has been replaced with Dunlop stock (first section of original retained) and is galss bedded. Cleaning rod, correct size round ball mould, and 62" gun case included. This smoothbore looks fantastic (see photo) but more importantly, it shoots great. All you need is powder and lead and you're in business. First offer of $1200 takes it all home.

Mike72
08-21-2012, 09:59 PM
Howdy,
Do you still have the Harpers ferry for sale?
I'm just starting in this sport, do you have any other items you would like to sell? Thanks, Joe

I sent you a PM.

Bullseye54
10-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Howdy Mike, Do still have the smoothbore? Thanks, Joe