PDA

View Full Version : Wilkinson molds for sale

George Gompf
06-28-2012, 11:48 PM
Wilkinson style molds for sale:

I have been asked by several of you to build a Wilkinson style mold. I have drawn up a couple of mold styles and will take orders for these in various sizes as ordered. These are the solid bullets with the large compression/grease groove and a beveled base.

I have a single ring design in 54 cal but I can produce it in any diameter requested. It is about 375 grains in 54 cal. I have a large 58 cal with 2 compression/grease rings and it is about 560 grains in 58 cal.

I need to have a minimum of 10 of these molds allocated out before I will cut the lot. I can cut any number over 10. The molds will be double cavity, aluminum with heavy sprue plate. If you are interested and want to see a detail of the cavity, contact me via e-mail and I will send you a graphic of the cavity configuration tnmolds@gmail.com. I will make any diameter you want from 53 through 59.

The molds are $175 for the blocks with handles and $150 for the blocks without handles. A 50% deposit is required at the time of order and the remainder is due when the molds are complete. It will take about 4 weeks to produce the molds after the minimum number of molds are allocated. I will pay shipping on all pre-paid molds orders.

I will be happy to discuss your mold requirements and answer any questions you may have about my mold or product offerings including sizing dies of any diameter, guaranteed to .0002 of requested diameter and drill guides for sighting in and drilling peep sights in the sight leaves.

Thanks
George Gompf, FEC – Deep South Region
Tennessee Bullet Molds, LLC
tnmolds@gmail.com