PDA

View Full Version : WTT or WTS

RaccoonRough Spence
06-18-2012, 10:46 AM
I have about 50 brass gallagher carbine tubes that are for a .54 cal. bullet. These are used but not abused.I want to trade them for brass gallagher carbine tubes made for a .50 cal. bullet.Or I will sell them just make me a trade or purchase offer. I will post some pictures of them tonight.Spence

Jud96
06-18-2012, 11:11 AM
I have about 50 brass gallagher carbine tubes that are for a .54 cal. bullet. These are used but not abused.I want to trade them for brass gallagher carbine tubes made for a .50 cal. bullet.Or I will sell them just make me a trade or purchase offer. I will post some pictures of them tonight.Spence
I'm interested, what would your preffered price, off the top of your head, be for each casing?

stuffy25thia
06-19-2012, 12:21 PM
I don't think there is a difference between the two, I shoot a .50 cal. Gallagher, been using the same cases that I used when it was a .54.

RaccoonRough Spence
07-02-2012, 08:46 AM
I'm interested, what would your preffered price, off the top of your head, be for each casing?

PM sent a while back.
I will try sending you an email if possible.

RR

RaccoonRough Spence
07-02-2012, 08:47 AM
I don't think there is a difference between the two, I shoot a .50 cal. Gallagher, been using the same cases that I used when it was a .54.

Well, the ones I have that are for .54 cal. The mouth fits a .54 cal. bullet perfect. A .50 cal. bullet is too loose. So I assume they were made for a .54 cal. bullet.?

Thanks
RR

stuffy25thia
07-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Sounds odd, but my wife said I didn't know everything, can you send me your mailing address, I'll ship you one free brass case that I use, that way you can compare them with each other. I don't have any for sale, but I can spare one case.

Well, the ones I have that are for .54 cal. The mouth fits a .54 cal. bullet perfect. A .50 cal. bullet is too loose. So I assume they were made for a .54 cal. bullet.?

Thanks
RR

RaccoonRough Spence
07-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Sounds odd, but my wife said I didn't know everything, can you send me your mailing address, I'll ship you one free brass case that I use, that way you can compare them with each other. I don't have any for sale, but I can spare one case.

Thats okay, no need to mail me one of your tubes. Keep it and shoot it.
I will get some eventually. But I have some cases that were made for a .54 cal. bullet.

RR

RaccoonRough Spence
07-12-2012, 05:00 PM

I sent you an email but have not received any responses.
I am going to go ahead and post some pictures on the board offering them for trade or sell.

Thanks
RR

Jud96
08-17-2012, 11:29 AM
Sorry, I didn't recieve any PMs or emails for some odd reason. I may still be intereseted in some casings if the price is right, but I have mustered enough casings where 50 would be too many so could I purchase 15 or so if the cases are still availible, thanks.

Jud96
08-17-2012, 04:36 PM
I sent you an email but have not received any responses. I am going to go ahead and post some pictures on the board offering them for trade or sell.ThanksRR I've decided i'll buy all 50 cases if they're still availible and reasonably priced, thanks.