PDA

View Full Version : 1966 Navy Arms Zouave WTT/WTS

sd1
06-16-2012, 12:07 PM
I have a Navy Arms Zouave that is in excellent condition with bright bluing and no pitting. Date code 1966 and never skirmished. Had previously asked $450 or trade but have since found what I was looking for. Now straight sale only at $350 firm please. Winchester Area

sd1
06-17-2012, 08:33 PM
Hoping someone will be interested at $350.00 and remember that FARA is the makers code for Zoli.

sd1
06-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Price change

Keefer
06-27-2012, 10:38 AM
I would be interested in it. I have a Zoli from Italy long ago with need of a new barrel or relined not worthy for my trouble. But it looks real nice
and the FARA reference is not an issue. As much as I sighted mine in the Zoli never shot well even with 575213OS.

sd1
06-27-2012, 07:57 PM
Keefer, if you are interested PM me with details

Keefer
06-28-2012, 05:56 PM
Hi, I'm new to this and I don't know all abbreviations or shortcuts to words. But I assume means to PM you which is a personal message and I don't know how to do that.
I apologize for my neglect to know given my age but I was a member of the N-SSA at age 16-18 until I went into the Navy.
The best years were in the N-SSA with great people at the shoots. I thought I would return and by this Fall I should be well enough to rejoin although
I won't be in the 1st Ohio Light Artillery Battery I where Roland "Red" Lowery was Adjutant and my dear friend passed.
I am buried in writing a regimental history of the same Battery where Dilger took command when the former Captain was discharged due to disability.
By fall I should be completed with the manuscript having many diaries to name a few sources and I've spent years on it since sources were dropping into
my lap during such times just when I thought it would be finished. I am a paraplegic whose health issues are vastly improving so I may get a conversion van or an RV so I can travel.
Nothing has stopped me yet from doing what I want and desire to do as long as my strong resilient strength inside remains and it
isn't going anywhere but FORWARD.

Carbines by nature balance do me right when shooting from the wheelchair.:p
2band rifles do also!:p
Did I say those in the N-SSA are the best?!

Keefer.

sd1
06-28-2012, 08:20 PM
Keefer, no apology needed and THANK YOU for your service to our great country. It is very admirable of your positive outlook on life sir. You may contact me by e-mail at sdelli@msn.com if indeed you are interested in the firearm.

Timmeu
06-28-2012, 08:43 PM
Hey Keefer

When you are ready to start shooting let me know. I live in Xenia, OH and would be pleased to help you get involved again. Your attitude is the best!

Timmeu

John Holland
06-29-2012, 12:05 AM
Now, THAT'S what this association is really all about!

JDH