PDA

View Full Version : gallagher carbine

bilge water bob
06-12-2012, 06:14 AM
FS original gallagher carbine, 54 caliber with a great bore. i started to do a restoration project, but decided to go to a muzzle loader. It's all original except the front sight which is an S&S replacement. with it comes a new stock that still needs to be fit and finished and a new nipple. The exsisting nipple is in good shape as far as I can tell, bit it won't move and I didn't want to force it. the clean out screw would need to be replced in my opinion. The exsisting stock does have a repaired crack at the tow, but is sturdy and shows alot of character and saddle wear, the bar and ring are present. this gun has no pitting at all and will make a fine shooter. asking $1800 +shipping obo or a partial trade for a JRA richmond carbine and some cash. shoot me a pm with your email address and I'll send you some pictures. postal money orders only please

bilge water bob
06-13-2012, 10:39 AM
bump bump bump

bilge water bob
06-13-2012, 06:36 PM
howz $1300, trades welcome........................................... .................................................p m me for pictures

bilge water bob
06-15-2012, 09:00 AM
howz $1300, trades welcome........................................... .................................................p m me for pictures

bumpomatic

bilge water bob
06-17-2012, 05:15 PM
FS original gallagher carbine, 54 caliber with a great bore. i started to do a restoration project, but decided to go to a muzzle loader. It's all original except the front sight which is an S&S replacement. with it comes a new stock that still needs to be fit and finished and a new nipple. The exsisting nipple is in good shape as far as I can tell, bit it won't move and I didn't want to force it. the clean out screw would need to be replced in my opinion. The exsisting stock does have a repaired crack at the tow, but is sturdy and shows alot of character and saddle wear, the bar and ring are present. this gun has no pitting at all and will make a fine shooter. asking $1800 +shipping obo or a partial trade for a JRA richmond carbine and some cash. shoot me a pm with your email address and I'll send you some pictures. postal money orders only please

bump bump bump

bilge water bob
06-19-2012, 12:39 PM
[QUOTE=bilge water bob;23275]bump bump bump[/QUOTE

sold pending funds, I still have the butt stock, brand new and unfinshed $60 + $12 shipping from S&S, $50 shipped to your door cuz I like you.

pm me with any questions or if you need photos

stuffy25thia
06-19-2012, 02:02 PM
I'll take the stock, PM to follow.

[QUOTE=bilge water bob;23275]bump bump bump[/QUOTE

sold pending funds, I still have the butt stock, brand new and unfinshed $60 + $12 shipping from S&S, $50 shipped to your door cuz I like you.

pm me with any questions or if you need photos

bilge water bob
06-19-2012, 03:37 PM
the stock is sold pending funds