PDA

View Full Version : Satisfied Customer

fullertc
05-26-2012, 10:07 PM
At the Spring Nationals, I spoke with Mr. Al Minneman of MTM Molded Products reference a problem I had with a product his company imported and sold under its name. Without any hesitation, he said that he would replace it free of charge. Today I received it by Fedex. I am a completely satisfied customer and look forward to purchasing other MTM products. Thank you.

bobanderson
05-27-2012, 07:38 AM
Yup. You see MTM items all up and down the line at every skirmish.

It was particularly neat to see them sponsoring a portion of the 125th Nationals.

Keep up the great work, Al.

ian45662
05-27-2012, 09:24 AM
He shoots in my region and I can say he is a first rate fellow. It's great to see that there are still company's out there that will do anything they can to keep the customer happy

Greg Ogdan 110th OVI
05-27-2012, 10:21 AM
You are all correct of course, BUT, you're going to give Al a big head and we in the 110th don't want to have to deal with that!

Seriously, I can attest to the fact that Al is one first rate person and that MTM-Casegard reflects the attitudes of Al and his brothers.

Jim Mulligan 7288V
05-27-2012, 12:22 PM
And he has great hair!

hp gregory
05-29-2012, 03:34 PM
i have used mtm products for many years. the one thing you could always count on is they would come up with the coolest stuff in the industry. i still have my first mtm ammo box from back in the 70s. its still goin strong. all i can say is they have good products made by great people.

hp