PDA

View Full Version : .678 molds.........

Bob Elka, 12001
05-25-2012, 10:04 AM
To anyone that purchased one of my .678 moulds at the Nationals....... I had switched to a "new" cutter half way thru this batch and it appears there are some roundness issues.....
It's only a small few from this particular batch but I pride myself on producing nothing but the best with no compromise and will certainly make right on any that appear defective.
Again it's only this latest batch and only those with .678 scratched on the block. If you have one of these email me at custom.moulds@gmail.com for shipping instructions and getting
the issue resolved.......I pride myself on my work and though these things happen from time to time it saddens me to think I have a single bad mould out there anywhere.......
Those with questions can reach me at 734-323-7124.......it appears there are 5 or 6 of these out there and I've been contacted by two at this point.......thank you and yes I will make this correct.............
bob

hp gregory
05-25-2012, 11:49 AM
i can promise anyone who may have a problem mold that bobby will make it right for you. not only is bobby a fine machinist but a fine person as well. he strives for perfection in all that he does. if you have a problem with a mold just contact him and im sure he will correct it for you.

hp gregory

Phil Spaugy, 3475V
05-25-2012, 02:02 PM
Took my oldest [30 years] and most favorite Mississippi aka "Wonder Boy " out to the range today after Bobby performed a much needed crown job on the barrel, and shot a 47 2x right out of the box.

Thanks for the quick turnaround and great work.