PDA

View Full Version : Moulds for sale at the Nationals

Moose
05-07-2012, 05:25 PM
"Moose Moulds" is a newly established company that will have a limited supply of Sharps Moulds for sale at the Nationals.

We will also be taking orders for all styles of moulds for your favorite style of bullet.

Look for our Moose Moulds banner at Sutler's Row!!

Moose, 56th PVI

John Holland
05-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Always glad to see another mould maker! What are you using, Steel, Bronze, Brass, or Aluminum?

JDH

lmcmahon
05-08-2012, 09:04 AM
Moose mould blocks are made of aluminum and are the same, if not better quality as the rapine moulds. I purchased the 544475 Sharps mould back in December or January and have had excellent results casting bullets. In fact, it was the first one he made. Welcome aboard as a Sutler!

John Bly
05-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Moose has been working with Rapine for several months and helped work out situation with a friend of mine and a mold left with Mr. Rapine for some customer service work. He was very helpful. I believe he is largely taking over the Rapine mold business. It will be good to have those molds available again. Lots of skirmishers have been using Rapine molds for years. I've known about this for months but I figured I would wait until Mr. Amos was ready to disclose this information himself.

Scott Kurki, 12475
05-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Moose has been working with Rapine for several months and helped work out situation with a friend of mine and a mold left with Mr. Rapine for some customer service work. He was very helpful. I believe he is largely taking over the Rapine mold business. It will be good to have those molds available again. Lots of skirmishers have been using Rapine molds for years. I've known about this for months but I figured I would wait until Mr. Amos was ready to disclose this information himself.

Moose, Will the molds of the Rapine catalog be available from your newly formed company?

Mikeski
05-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Moose Thanks again for the Sharps ring tail Clean accurate cut mould It's nice to see two halves comming togeather in the center. I'll see you at the Spring Nationals. Mike

macvcallsign
05-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Great to see a new mold maker. What will the Price Range be on the molds? Will be looking to by a Sharps ringtail mold at the Nationals. Do you have a Booth assignment at sutlers?

Dennis Schuler
4th Kentucky Cavalry, CSA
1561V

moosette
05-09-2012, 05:23 PM
For mould inquiries, or ordering information - please contact us at:

amoose@moosemoulds.com
or
moosette@moosemoulds.com

See ya at the Nationals!

Sandy (Moosette) Worthington
Operations Manager, Moose Moulds LLC