PDA

View Full Version : WWII Firearms for Sale

parkranger
04-26-2012, 10:39 AM
Time to reduce the guns in the safe:

I put price estimates but any reasonable offers considered. Pictures on request. Email phantompirate49@yahoo.com.

Springfield 03A1A Mgd. by Remington SOLD also a Smith-Corona 03A3 SOLD.

1942 Winchester Garand - Good bore Winchester bbl 98% correct '42 Winchester parts, sight windage knob is not Winchester, stock is correct Winchester but a later version with the butt trap (1942 Winchester didn't include a butt trap which is pretty odd. Gov't realized this was a problem and replaced most of the early stocks with butt trap types) Stock has been sanded in the past so has no clear marks. I can supply the WRA part numbers of all parts on it for the purist if you want. **SOLD

1903 A4 Sniper - Excellent bore. Correct original 03 A4 not a "clone" early serial number block (A4's had specific serial numbers that were used) comes with original correct scope mounts (these run $150-200 alone). Barrel date correct for serial number range. Was probably a CMP rifle at one time. Correct stock but no inspector marks. Comes with an early Lyman Alaskan scope but this one was a commercial scope, they did use commercial scopes early in the war but it could be a later replacement. Good to use if you want to shoot the rifle since the Alaskan scopes are a lot cheaper than the M73B1 Weavers and why risk damage to a Weaver. I do have a Weaver 330C marked M73B1 if you want but that would be at an additional cost. $3,000.00

Can ship to a C&R if copy of C&R is signed and sent. Otherwise must go to FFl.

I will consider trades. I am looking for first gen Parker Hale 3 band Enfield, a top grade Miroku Springfield, Shiloh Shaps Rifle (not carbine), Parker Hale - Whitworth

majvret
04-26-2012, 08:48 PM
Where are you located?

parkranger
04-26-2012, 11:25 PM
Located in NJ.

parkranger
04-27-2012, 10:04 PM
**03A1A and Garand Sold Pending Funds**

parkranger
05-10-2012, 08:02 PM
03A3, and 03A1A ARE SOLD