PDA

View Full Version : Euroarms Md 1841 Miss Rifle, Modified

Rebel Dave
03-06-2012, 03:24 PM
This rifle has been modified from a basic Miss rifle, to the N-SSA "Type D" Miss Rifle. Has the 1855 Rifle long range rear sight graduated 2-3-4-5 on the side, 1855 rifle front sight, and the bayonette lug, all in the correct location, on the bbl. The front band has been shortened, stock is correct lenght. BBL has been rebrowned. Stock has been fully glass beded, refinished, with a tough finish, it does have a small blip in it by the ram rod channel, as I had to redrill the channel to get the R/R to fit back in, after glass beding.. It has a .577 bore, 3 lands and grooves, with 1 turn in 66 inches, and is nice and clean/shinny. The lock is real nice, with a low trig pull. It was MFG in 2000 by Euroarms. I did not remove any of the bbl markings. I will send you a spec sheet with it, with all the info.

Asking $950.00 plus shipping. I am located in SE Wisconsin.

I can send Pics if you are interested, send me an email to barracudadave67@hotmail.com

Rebel Dave aka Dave C.

Blair
03-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Dave,

Thanks for posting this info.

If you would please send your pictured to Damon, in Australia, it would be a favor to him and to me if you would do so.
Importation of this arm maybe an issue for him, however, I am sure he would very much appreciate any info you could send him. This is exactly the M-1841 he has been looking at and asking questions about.
Again, my thanks in advance,
Blair

Rebel Dave
03-06-2012, 04:31 PM
Blair
Send me your email address, and I'll send you some pics. I sent damon an email thru this sight, but I didnt send pics, cause I don't know if that will work.

Rebel Dave email barracudadave67@hotmail.com

Blair
03-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Dave,

Thanks,

My e-mail is btaylor18@cfl.rr.com

E-mail me and I can either forward it on to Damon or send you Damon's e-mail, which ever works out best.
Again I thank you for your help.
I wish it would make a sale for you, but, Excise/Import taxes eat these guy alive... even when they can get them OK'd for importation.
Blair

Rebel Dave
03-08-2012, 10:24 PM
This Miss is still for sale, it needs a good shooting home. It will make a good shooter. I'm open to offers.

Rebel dave

Rebel Dave
03-17-2012, 12:17 PM
Still available make me a reason ble offer.

Rebel Dave