PDA

View Full Version : 2 Antonio Zoli Zouaves

ken chrestman
02-22-2012, 01:55 PM
I have two Zoli Zouaves FS, both are 1960's Sears kit guns well done and have Zoli markings.They are in as new outside condition, as best I can tell one is unfired, shiny bore the other appears to have been shot and shows very minor surface pitting in one spot, I think it will polish out and shoot fine. $325 for the first and $300 on second or $600 for both plus shipping. No sight or trigger work done would like to sell as a pair. I am passing them along to get a new shooter on the skirmish line. Please contact me direct Ken@shelbysecurity.com

Ken Chrestman
901/634-4566-Cell

efritz
02-23-2012, 12:34 PM
Ken,
Noticed your post states 1960 era Zoli Zouaves. Please take a close look around the bolster area. I have a 1960 era Zoli with a brazed bolster. The brazing is pretty evident on mine. They are illegal for use in N-SSA competition if they are brazed and are a danger of blowing off. I asked a long time ago and was told they never made one. I said well I have one to which there was a shrug of the shoulders. Shame too. It shot great. I was using mine about 35 years ago and was ignorant of the fact about the brazed bolster until someone informed me of it. Bought another barrel and the rest is history.

Eric Fritz
149th PVI

ken chrestman
02-23-2012, 02:25 PM
I looked these DO NOT show a braze line they are welded I checked under a magnifying glass, but thanks for the heads up. I rechecked the bores and both a mirror after oliy patch and better bore light, my mistake. These would make a new shooter a good skirmish gun, can ship both in one box to save shipping. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Regards;

Ken Chrestman, FEC 7147V