PDA

View Full Version : Jim brake

farrier86
11-12-2011, 12:10 PM
Does anyone have the phone number for jim brake. He is building me a cook and brothers and have not been able to get ahold of him via email or pm on the board in the past 2 months.

Thanks
Farrier86

Fearless Frank
11-14-2011, 08:38 AM
I believe it's still 540-450-7734

Jim Brake 3587
11-14-2011, 11:30 AM
Brad, I've sent you 10 PM's in the past month,but it seems you haven't received them. I no longer use the this board to communicate with anyone . I have spent the last hour and 1/2 trying to answer your PM with no success, so I will try to answer it here. Your rifle is almost finished. The lockplate I had for it was stamped wrong and I've had to order a new one. Please e-mail me at jmsbrake@yahoo.com or call me at 540-450-7734 for all info here to fore. This board has become to confussing to use and it's certainly not worth the effort . The administrator and Commander have finnaly got their wishes . They have gotten rid of the "SPAM" . And ME . I remember when I looked forward to checking the Board everyday over coffee in the morning. Now when someone calls and says they saw an inquiry as to my contact info on the board, I get an immediate headache. Quite a change........Thanks Guys.........Jim Brake

RaiderANV
11-14-2011, 06:28 PM
Jim,

I think the Administrator ( Vicky) is doing an outstanding job. She's fighting to keep our board intact for us against those who would see it terminated! The board needed to change and us with it. Have one of your great-grand kids show ya how it's done. ;) The lil' buggers are doing this stuff in 4-5 grade now?

Jim Brake 3587
11-14-2011, 07:12 PM
If you read my post you would see it was addressed to BRAD..If I want any of the rest you peoples opinion I would have included your name in the post...THANK YOU........JIM

Maillemaker
11-15-2011, 01:02 PM
I'm with Raider - the old format was quite dated and I also much prefer the new BBS software.

I've been doing this stuff since the days of 300 baud acoustic telephone couplers, so I've seen the changes!

If you read my post you would see it was addressed to BRAD..If I want any of the rest you peoples opinion I would have included your name in the post...THANK YOU........JIM

Hi Jim,

If you post a public message, especially one that heaps criticism on the community and/or the tool(s) that makes it go, it's generally understood that it is open for public response. If you want to send a message only to Brad, you should use the "Private Message" function. You can do this by clicking on the user's name and selecting "Private Message".

Steve

farrier86
11-15-2011, 01:59 PM
Thanks for the reply Jim. I sent you a email please let me know if you recieved it!

Farrier86

RaiderANV
11-15-2011, 03:03 PM
Dang Jim,

Was only tryin' ta help out. I know change can be hard. Maybe ya been coop up in that thar trailer to long? Next skirmish ain't til the Snowball. YIKES!!!

Eggman
11-15-2011, 06:08 PM
Sometimes my elderly aunt in Nebraska calls me "Brad." Can I post then??

Ron/The Old Reb
11-16-2011, 08:25 AM
WOW!
Cabin fever is starting early this year.
Cheer up Christmas is coming, Maybe Santa will bring you a new musket.

Maillemaker
11-16-2011, 11:23 AM
I have it on good authority that Santa is bringing me an 1860 Army. :)

Steve