PDA

View Full Version : Uniforms equipment tent blankets

imarangemaster
10-24-2011, 10:15 AM
Besides relocating, I am leaving reenacting for health reasons (stroke last summer) Following items are for sale: Some pictures will be available on request later.

LOT#4
high quality "dog tent". Complete with poles, iron stakes, button on end flaps, ropes, and pewter buttons. VERY heavy duty. Excellent condition. Was almost $300 for the set-up from first rate sutler. Don't waste time with a cheapie thin one.
$100 plus $28 shipping (it's heavy!)

LOT #5 SOLD PENDING FUNDS
2 period wool blankets and poncho. Both blankets 60"x80" One is a Federal Cavalry blanket, blue with orange stripe, heavy gauge. The other blanket is Gray with black strip. Poncho is quality US made reproduction with original vulcanized rubber surface and double reinforced around grommets. Poncho was $50 and blankets were $110 for the two.
$95 Plus $15 shipping

LOT#6 SOLD
Union Cavalry great coat. Size 48-50 Has Confederate buttons, but set of Union buttons included. First quality, US made. Has some wear on cuffs and seam. Looks totally authentic Was $200 when it was bought new
$85 plus $15 shipping

LOT#7
Federal Cavalry Shell jacket, spurs, and gauntlets. Shell is Size 48 (will fit larger) lined with pillows, Quality US made, excellent+ condition Shell was $150 when I bought it new, gauntlets were $40. Gauntlets like new, also, enlisted spurs with straps were about $40 with straps.
$95 plus $10 shipping

LOT#8 SOLD
Federal Forage cap, Sack coat, blue checked shirt, suspenders, and sky blue pants. Size 48 sack coat, size 42-44 pants, and custom made in US, lined forage cap with leather brim size 7 3/8 to 7 5/8. White canvas suspenders with leather ends. Standard Federal style pull over, half button blue checked cotton shirt size 48 + or -. Jacket, shirt, and forage cap excellent.Pants good condition with some fraying on cuffs. Pants US made with pewter buttons, jacket, no tag, so I am not sure. Was over $225 for everything new.
$110 Plus $10 shipping for complete. quality uniform.

LOT#10 SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Haversack and accessories, Black with faux-tarred surface. Tin plate, 3 piece utensils, tin cup, housewife kit, toiletry kit, pocket knife, soldiers wallet. More than $100 worth of items.
$40 plus $8 shipping

LOT#11 SOLD
NY pattern Federal faux-tarred haversack. Custom made by Trans Mississippi Depot. Tired of small haversacks? NY pattern is a larger size (about 50-75% more volume) Museum quality reproduction. I gave $75, Excellent condition. No longer available in this size.
$40 plus $5 shipping

LOT#12 SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Federal cavalry saber belt, carbine sling, and accessories. Belt, holster, cap pouch, pistol cartridge box, custom made carbine cartridge box, saber straps, shoulder strap, carbine cross chest sling and hook. Good condition, serviceable with a "been there done" that look. About $250 worth of stuff
$95 plus $10 shipping

LOT#13 SOLD PENDING FUNDS
58 caliber musket cartridge box with tins and strap, cap pouch, and Federal canteen (stainless steel under blue wool cover). Box is like new.
$35 plus $7 shipping

LOT#14 SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Confederate unlined sack coat size 48 + or -, 6 big brass buttons, stand up collar, and a Confederate canteen (stainless with gray wool cover). Both like new.
$40 plus $10 shipping

LOT#15 SOLD
black pistol cartridge box and Cavalry carbine cartridge box, Excellent + condition.
$40 plus $7 shipping

LOT#16 SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Brogans, size 10 1/2EE to 11 D. Rough out leather with leather soles and heels, horseshoe steel cleats, and leather laces. Very comfortable. Used, but still in good condition. Quality US made brogan. Were $80 plus $10 cleats new.
$35.00 plus $5 shipping

54thvareb
10-24-2011, 11:44 AM
you can reach me at rick_53705@hotmail.com

imarangemaster
10-24-2011, 12:01 PM
Email sent

M Fleet
10-24-2011, 05:10 PM
I am interested in lots 13,14 and 16. I sent a private message, but It is not showing where it was sent . I will try again. If you do not receive it please contact me at maf-pef@live.com
Thanks,
Mark Fleet
5th Va. Vol. Inf.

imarangemaster
10-24-2011, 05:38 PM
I am interested in lots 13,14 and 16. I sent a private message, but It is not showing where it was sent . I will try again. If you do not receive it please contact me at maf-pef@live.com
Thanks,
Mark Fleet
5th Va. Vol. Inf.

They are yours. PM replied to.

Benjamin F Clark 12618
10-24-2011, 05:40 PM
PM Sent. Thank you.

buckwheat
10-24-2011, 08:38 PM
I will take lot #8 if pants are long enough call wheat at 724-880-1342

Herb Wellman
10-24-2011, 10:04 PM
I'll take Lot #6 - PM sent...

William Schoenfeld, 1386
10-25-2011, 02:01 PM
I will take lot 12 send me an e-mail at mosby1862@cox.net
Dutch Schoenfeld
Mosby's Rangers

imarangemaster
10-25-2011, 06:57 PM
Here's a simplified list of what is still available:
LOT#4
high quality "dog tent". Complete with poles, iron stakes, button on end flaps, ropes, and pewter buttons. VERY heavy duty. Excellent condition. Was almost $300 for the set-up from first rate sutler. Don't waste time with a cheapie thin one.

LOT#7
Federal Cavalry Shell jacket, spurs, and gauntlets. Shell is Size 48 (will fit larger) lined with pillows, Quality US made, excellent+ condition Shell was $150 when I bought it new, gauntlets were $40. Gauntlets like new, also, enlisted spurs with straps were about $40 with straps.
$95 plus $10 shipping

mbreedlove
10-30-2011, 02:14 AM
Besides relocating, I am leaving reenacting for health reasons (stroke last summer) Following items are for sale: Some pictures will be available on request later.

LOT#4

LOT #5 SOLD PENDING FUNDS
2 period wool blankets and poncho. Both blankets 60"x80" One is a Federal Cavalry blanket, blue with orange stripe, heavy gauge. The other blanket is Gray with black strip. Poncho is quality US made reproduction with original vulcanized rubber surface and double reinforced around grommets. Poncho was $50 and blankets were $110 for the two.
$95 Plus $15 shipping

LOT#6 SOLD
Union Cavalry great coat. Size 48-50 Has Confederate buttons, but set of Union buttons included. First quality, US made. Has some wear on cuffs and seam. Looks totally authentic Was $200 when it was bought new
$85 plus $15 shipping

LOT#7
$95 plus $10 shipping

LOT#8 SOLD
Federal Forage cap, Sack coat, blue checked shirt, suspenders, and sky blue pants. Size 48 sack coat, size 42-44 pants, and custom made in US, lined forage cap with leather brim size 7 3/8 to 7 5/8. White canvas suspenders with leather ends. Standard Federal style pull over, half button blue checked cotton shirt size 48 + or -. Jacket, shirt, and forage cap excellent.Pants good condition with some fraying on cuffs. Pants US made with pewter buttons, jacket, no tag, so I am not sure. Was over $225 for everything new.
$110 Plus $10 shipping for complete. quality uniform.

LOT#10 SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Haversack and accessories, Black with faux-tarred surface. Tin plate, 3 piece utensils, tin cup, housewife kit, toiletry kit, pocket knife, soldiers wallet. More than $100 worth of items.
$40 plus $8 shipping

LOT#11 SOLD
NY pattern Federal faux-tarred haversack. Custom made by Trans Mississippi Depot. Tired of small haversacks? NY pattern is a larger size (about 50-75% more volume) Museum quality reproduction. I gave $75, Excellent condition. No longer available in this size.
$40 plus $5 shipping

LOT#12 SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Federal cavalry saber belt, carbine sling, and accessories. Belt, holster, cap pouch, pistol cartridge box, custom made carbine cartridge box, saber straps, shoulder strap, carbine cross chest sling and hook. Good condition, serviceable with a "been there done" that look. About $250 worth of stuff
$95 plus $10 shipping

LOT#13 SOLD PENDING FUNDS
58 caliber musket cartridge box with tins and strap, cap pouch, and Federal canteen (stainless steel under blue wool cover). Box is like new.
$35 plus $7 shipping

LOT#14 SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Confederate unlined sack coat size 48 + or -, 6 big brass buttons, stand up collar, and a Confederate canteen (stainless with gray wool cover). Both like new.
$40 plus $10 shipping

LOT#15 SOLD
black pistol cartridge box and Cavalry carbine cartridge box, Excellent + condition.
$40 plus $7 shipping

LOT#16 SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Brogans, size 10 1/2EE to 11 D. Rough out leather with leather soles and heels, horseshoe steel cleats, and leather laces. Very comfortable. Used, but still in good condition. Quality US made brogan. Were $80 plus $10 cleats new.
$35.00 plus $5 shipping

I am interested in LOT#4 - the dog tent.
If the funds for LOT#10 and LOT#13 don't arrive, please let me know. I could use them.
Please email me at mbreedlove49@hotmail.com

imarangemaster
10-30-2011, 09:32 AM
I am interested in LOT#4 - the dog tent.
If the funds for LOT#10 and LOT#13 don't arrive, please let me know. I could use them.
Please email me at mbreedlove49@hotmail.com

PM sent. It is yours

Bernie

imarangemaster
11-02-2011, 04:21 PM

Rick, sent you an email

imarangemaster
11-04-2011, 07:04 AM
Back for sale... It has been two weeks, and buyer dropped off the face of the earth.

LOT #5
$95 Plus $15 shipping

Been a week since I heard from the possible buyer, so here it is:

LOT#4

bobanderson
11-04-2011, 08:40 AM
What exactly is a "dog tent"? I tried a Google search and all I got was stuff from pet stores.

Do you have any pictures?

imarangemaster
11-04-2011, 09:06 AM
What exactly is a "dog tent"? I tried a Google search and all I got was stuff from pet stores.

Do you have any pictures?

It is a standard 2 man "shelter tent' or "pup" tent. It is about 6" long, 6 feet wide and 4 feet high. It is designed to have two soldiers sleep in it, but really only comfortable for one unless you are good friends. This is heavier grade material than Fall Creek and others sell. It has button on end pieces,pewter buttons, iron stakes, and the correct poles with steel end ferrules. Fall creek's cheaper tent is smaller, and with two end caps and NO poles or NO stakes will run you almost $150. That one requires you to use tree limbs or make your own poles.

imarangemaster
11-04-2011, 09:34 AM
Here's a link to a picture of similar tent. Look at top of the page for shelter half. Two halves are joined, then button on end caps.
http://www.pantherprimitives.com/military.html

imarangemaster
11-04-2011, 10:32 AM
LOT#7
$75.00 plus $10 shipping

M Fleet
11-04-2011, 03:43 PM
Bernard,
Received my items today and I am very pleased.
Thanks again,
M Fleet
5th Va. Vol. Inf.

imarangemaster
11-05-2011, 01:30 PM
LOT#4
$85 plus $25 shipping (two boxe

LOT #5
$85 Plus $12 shipping

LOT#7
$65 plus $10 shipping

imarangemaster
11-26-2011, 11:34 AM
Back from a three week road trip. Below items still for sale. Money for Blankets never showed up.

LOT#4
$85 plus $25 shipping (two boxe

LOT #5
$85 Plus $12 shipping

LOT#7
$65 plus $10 shipping

imarangemaster
11-27-2011, 10:31 AM
Coat and tent sold, Lot 5 sold, also.