PDA

View Full Version : Original baynonets for sale

hp gregory
09-18-2011, 07:37 PM
i have 4 enfield 2 band sword bayonets for sale. these are original and in very good shape. nice patina. handles are in good shape. blades appear to be in full length original condition. i have one that is in the original leather scabard. the leather is in premo condition.
i also have some repro leather cartridge boxes with brass confederate medalions they are priced as follows. if interested contact hp gregory gregory10ring@gmail.com

high quality over the shoulder musket box with waist belt and cap box csa medalion and buckle complete with wood block for ammo. waist size around 36 max. 65.00 SOLD

waist belt with buckle and carbine box and cap box comes with tin cup for emptys. waist size 36 max. 45.00 SOLD

henry cartidge box and belt. waist size 36 max 25.00 SOLD

3 original enfield sword bayonets in very good shape 65.00 each SOLD

original enfield sword bayonet with original scabard in very nice condition. 95.00 SOLD

D guard bowie with sheath. this isnt a cheap crapy made repro. this knife is a heavy very well made d guard repro. the sheath has brite metal bands and is very heavy made. blade is brite and shows only slight use. $65 SOLD