PDA

View Full Version : skirmish guns for sale

hp gregory
09-17-2011, 01:29 PM
here are a selection of skirmish guns for sale. these guns are from a friends collection that due to eye problems can no longer shoot. i will give very accurate descriptions of the firearms. if interested they can be seen and purchased at the national from monday through sat. guys im telling you he has this stuff priced to sell so dont miss out. hp gregory 434-401-0555 or gregory10ring@gmail.com

2 band first edition early model english parker hale. this gun has a new unfired whiticare 3 land barrel. the barrel is in the white. the wood is better than 90 %. the lock has been tuned. this is a beautiful gun skirmish ready and like new $650

3 band parker hale second model. guys this gun is as close to new as you will find. beautiful stock. blueing at 95% the lock still has it case colors. set up with peeps. this must be an early transitional model because the stock and lock looks like the english models. but it has no stamp in the side of the butt. like new gun at $450

WOW ARE YOU GUYS PAYIN ATTENTION. HES GIVING THESE TWO GUNS AWAY. THE NEW 2BAND WHITICARE BARREL IS OVER 300 BUY ITSELF. THE 3 BAND REPRO IS TOP QUALITY AND A STEAL FOR THIS PRICE. I WOULD HAVE BET THESE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST TO GO.

RaiderANV
09-18-2011, 04:27 PM
I'll take the Zoli H.P. I'll find ya at the Nationals.

hp gregory
09-18-2011, 07:12 PM
Pj the zouave is yours

hp gregory
09-27-2011, 08:47 AM
back to the top