PDA

View Full Version : WTS or Trade: Richmond Carbine

Gray Ghost
09-13-2011, 05:34 PM
I have a Richmond Carbine that was made from an original mod. '61. The stock, barrel, trigger group, bands,band springs, sight and internals are original. The barrel was relined by Mr. Hoyt. The mid hump CS lock is from Lodgewood. The front sight is a soldered on pinched sight. It does not have a SAC card. However the man who built it got the specs from Mr. Holland. I too got the specs from Mr. Holland and they are correct. I tried to attach a photo here but failed. I will send pics to your email. $1000.00 or trade for WW II firearm/arms. Will entertain other trades.
Larry
(Bob, I tried to contact you as promised but never heard back.)

bilge water bob
09-14-2011, 05:35 AM
Larry, I did send 2 messages, i will admit I must have deleted my incoming messages when i tried to straighten out my account. I sent a message yesterday, did you get it? shoot me an email eck78@hotmail.com

Terry Schultz, 10057
09-14-2011, 08:17 AM
GG
I have a Springfield 1903 rifle I might be interested in trading for you Carbine.
Terry
t.schultz5@roadrunner.com

buckwheat
09-14-2011, 07:32 PM
Larry, I have german training rifle .22 single shot, full military stock made by walther, which i'm lead to believe is kind of rare...could be interested in trading. Tom