PDA

View Full Version : for sale/trade smith carbine

bilge water bob
09-12-2011, 09:02 AM
for sale; Pietta smith carbine cavalry model, peep sight and tall front sight installed, everything is lock-tight (ed), lyman mould and over 200 hundred charge tubes. The only flaws are a chip at the wrist and the wood to metal fit on the butt plate. I would like to trade this for a james river richmond carbine or a parker hale musketoon or something similar in .58 cal.. Available right after I'm finished shooting carbine on saturday at the nationals ( I'll even clean it). I will take cash, that can be negotiated when you see it, but I'd rather trade.

Stop by our campsite in area 5
4th VA. Inf.

Lou Lou Lou
09-12-2011, 11:52 AM
How much cash are you looking for?

sharps1863
09-12-2011, 11:52 PM
PM sent about Smith Carbine

bilge water bob
09-13-2011, 06:55 AM
How much cash are you looking for?

Lou, I'd really like to look at all trade possibilities before entertaining any cash deals. I can bring it to hopkinton sunday if you'd like to have a look. I won't be there on saturday due to pop warner football schedule changes.

musketman
09-20-2011, 08:13 PM
I am interested in trading my Richmond carbine for a Smith. I have a Smith and want to get one for my son. My name is Bill Hodge with the 8th NY Heavy. My phone number is 814-688-2866

Joe Plakis, 9575V
09-20-2011, 10:10 PM
Email me at josephplakis@comcast.net, I would like to hear about this Richmond if you do not hear any offers from the seller above.

bilge water bob
09-21-2011, 05:39 AM
the smith is gone, sorry about any confusion.

musketman
09-23-2011, 08:36 PM
for sale; Pietta smith carbine cavalry model, peep sight and tall front sight installed, everything is lock-tight (ed), lyman mould and over 200 hundred charge tubes. The only flaws are a chip at the wrist and the wood to metal fit on the butt plate. I would like to trade this for a james river richmond carbine or a parker hale musketoon or something similar in .58 cal.. Available right after I'm finished shooting carbine on saturday at the nationals ( I'll even clean it). I will take cash, that can be negotiated when you see it, but I'd rather trade.
I have a Richmond carbine to trade at Nationals I am looking for a Smith for my son who just joined 4th VA. Inf. Bill Hodge 8th NY Heavy