PDA

View Full Version : pedersoli kentucky rifle

bilge water bob
09-06-2011, 05:54 AM
For sale .50 caliber pedersoli kentucky rifle (flintlock). Bore is good with strong rifling, stock in in great shape, it does have one little split near the nose cap, it's been there since it was new and hasn't gotten any bigger since the mid 1980's. buckhorn rear sights with dove tailed front sights. the only issue is the frizzen probably needs to be rehardened. The gun shoots great once you get over the flinch factor with the flint ignition. The bluing was hastely removed years ago after some bad scratches marred the factory blue. With it comes a .50 (.490) caliber minnie ball mould. All shipped right to your door for $395. Trades are always welcome, I'm looking for a muzzle loading carbine (N-SSA approved) as my smith carbine is killing my elbow. The smith will be for sale after the nationals, so stay tuned.

Thanks,
Bob

Ken Hansgen, 11094
09-06-2011, 12:35 PM
Just curious. WHY is that Smith hurting your elbow? Which elbow?

bilge water bob
09-07-2011, 05:46 AM
My right elbow, opening the action combined with the weight of the gun is aggravating an old baseball injury. After a skirmish, lifting or straightening my arm is quite painful. The layman's term is tennis elbow, but I hate tennis and look horrible in white shorts, so I call it "Smith's syndrom" or "carbineitis" or "breach loading caplock elbow" you choose, why, wonna buy it? she's purdy, comes with a mould and a million tubes.