PDA

View Full Version : WTT Richmond Carbine for Tenn. Flintlock

Gray Ghost
08-20-2011, 09:13 PM
I have a Richmond Carbine that was made from an original mod. '61. The stock, barrel, trigger group, bands,band springs, sight and internals are original. The barrel was relined by Mr. Hoyt. The mid hump CS lock is from Lodgewood. The front sight is a soldered on pinched sight. It does not have a SAC card. However the man who built it got the specs from Mr. Holland. I too got the specs from Mr. Holland and they are correct. I tried to attach a photo here but failed. I will send pics to your email. I value the carbine at $1000.00. I do not wish to sell it. I am interested in TRADING it for a NICE Tenn. full length flintlock. If you have such a critter please let me know.
Larry

bilge water bob
08-21-2011, 07:49 AM
PM sent

ken chrestman
08-22-2011, 04:09 PM
I have a Bean Station Tennessee .40 cal 42 inch green mountain barrel flint I might let go of.

Ken Chrestman 7147V

Gray Ghost
08-24-2011, 01:27 PM
Ken,
I sent you a PM.
Larry

Gray Ghost
08-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Bilge Water Bob: I tried to PM you and I keep getting the message "your box is full" Send me your email address via a PM so I may contact you. I have decided to sell the carbine outright. I told you I would give you first shot but I can't get in touch with you.
Larry

RaiderANV
08-26-2011, 05:43 PM
Hey larry, Give me a call when ya get ah chance. I tried to PM you but it gave me the same dang message. I cleaned out my entire message box and it still gives me that message. Guess they haven't gotten it fixed yet