PDA

View Full Version : Truely Amazing Customer Service

Greg Ogdan, 11444
08-09-2011, 06:35 PM
I'm not one to start a thread, but this is just too much to pass up. Recently I acquired a Pedersoli Sharps Infantry rifle. In modifying the slide on the rear ladder sight, I damaged it. Well, I went to the Pedersoli web sight and wrote them an email. I got a return email, and , long story short, about a week later, the replacement slide arrived in the mail FROM ITALY! AND WITH NO BILL. I just cannot say enough about how pleasedI am.

pastore
08-09-2011, 08:54 PM
That is completely different from my experience with Pedersoli. I bought a used Pedersoli target rifle and the rear sight elevator screw got broken in shipping. I emailed Pedersoli several times inquiring about obtaining a replacement. I never got any response at all from them. I ended up going through one of their distributers. I had to buy 10 of the screws in order to get one replacement, which came to $30 plus tax, and it took about 6 weeks to get them. Another time I was having trouble with the single set trigger on one of their Pedersoli duelling pistols. I emailed Pedersoli asking for information about adjusting the trigger, or any suggestions to solve the problem. Again no response at all to my emails.

Greg Ogdan, 11444
08-12-2011, 06:03 PM
Fletcher,
And how long ago was that please? I think things might have changed a bit with the current world economy and perhaps different people in power at Pedersoli. Of course it could just be that I am such a warm, kind, support of guy and you ain't !