PDA

View Full Version : Erma Gallagher FS w/brass - Hoyt Reline - SPF

oscarlovel
08-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Son's a/c quit in his car and its been over 100 degrees for weeks now in Texas, so I'm thinning the herd. I have a very nice Erma Gallagher that Robert Hoyt relined for me a few months ago to .515 diameter. Shoots Smith bullets and I've been using the Lyman 515139 with good success. I've only fired about 40 rounds thru it since the reline. I also have 60 cases, though 12 are too large for the chambers that I bought from Lodgewood. I'm asking $825 for the package consisting of the carbine, cases and mold (no handles) shipped to your door where legal. PM me here or contact me via email at oscarlovel@gmail.com. Hate to part with this, but son comes first. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

oscarlovel
08-04-2011, 03:18 PM
More Pictures

RaiderANV
08-04-2011, 06:26 PM
Lodgewood will exchange ANY cases that are defective. They only need know about it. You can exchange them through the mail or in person at any skirmish they attend including the Nationals. When you receive 10,000 cases between Maynard, smith, burnside, gallagher and all the rest,,,,you take it the manufacture did his job and they'll all correct. If not they make it right with you. Myself I like to mic all my cases whenever I buy them. You will find they run a thousandth either way on occasion.

Lodgewood 262-473-5444