PDA

View Full Version : Contact Info for Italian Firearms Group/Pedersoli

Southron Sr.
07-25-2011, 09:20 PM
My understanding is that the warehouse at the Italian Firearms Group will stock a FULL LINE of Pedersoli products, including their replica 1858 Remington Revolvers, Richmonds, Mississippis, etc.

Italian Firearms Group
P.O. Box 560746
Rockledge, Florida

Phone: (321) 639-4842

Maillemaker
07-29-2011, 12:22 PM
I just called and spoke with a gentlemen there. They are currently getting the IFG group underway in an attempt to establish a stronger presence here in the US market. It is a consortium of a few Italian firearm manufacturers. He said IFG will only be selling to distributors, so I imagine so this will not really be of much of an interest to your average individual, other than hopefully it will streamline the distribution process of these makers' firearms. He said they don't plan on being up and running until September.

Steve

Maillemaker
07-29-2011, 12:25 PM
Also he did say that Pedersoli has taken over Euroarms tooling and is basically producing Euroarms firearms. But he said that Balázs Németh (goes by Space Cowboy here) would be more in the know than he is about what Pedersoli's future plans are for their Civil War firearm plans.

Steve

Ken Hansgen, 11094
07-31-2011, 04:08 PM
Will IFG have to re-submit each of their firearms to the SAC or approval for use in N-SSA competitions?

Maillemaker
08-01-2011, 11:16 AM
My impression is that this will not change the firearms, nor their brands. This is simply a business unit being set up in the United States to facilitate distribution.

Steve

Southron Sr.
08-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Based on my understanding of the N-SSA Rules (and John, please correct me if I am wrong!) Pedersoli or someone will have to submit the new Pedersoli Richmonds, Springfields, Missississippis, Enfields, etc for "Approval" to the N-SSA as production arms.

Just because the new models by Pedersoli are made on Euroarms tooling has nothing to do with the matter as far as the N-SSA is concerned.

Blair
08-01-2011, 01:30 PM
I will be calling these folks sometime this week, and trying to make arrangements to meet with someone at their listed location on Thursday.
This is the same address info for the European American Arms (EAA). It has been difficult catching persons in this Office Space in the recent past. Perhaps due to this reorganization under the Italian Firearms Group (IFG).
I am curious as to how much of an influence Pedersoli is going to have with this new Group.
I have heard that Pedersoli is setting up the "old" EoA tooling here in the States. I believe this would be a good move on behave of Pedersoli. It would put them in much closer contact with the American market.Specifically for ACW arms, both shooters and reenacter types.
I suspect "Space Cowboy", maybe better able to address this directly, if he is able to do so at this time.
Blair

Maillemaker
08-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Based on my understanding of the N-SSA Rules (and John, please correct me if I am wrong!) Pedersoli or someone will have to submit the new Pedersoli Richmonds, Springfields, Missississippis, Enfields, etc for "Approval" to the N-SSA as production arms.

That sounds logical to me. Any new firearm produced by these companies would need N-SSA approval.

I was just saying that the companies teaming up under IFG will not change because they are part of IFG.

Steve