PDA

View Full Version : Miroku Springfield For Sale (TX)

alamocity
07-09-2011, 05:51 PM
*PRICE REDUCED* Miroku 1863 Springfield Type II for sale. I believe this is a 1970's production rifle, imported by Navy Arms.

It is in good condition with only a few dings and dents to the stock, primarily on the buttstock. Lock functions very well and retains nice, original case coloring. The rod has a slight bend to it about 1/3 from the "tulip" tip. This does not affect function or seating it in the rod channel. No doubt it would be very easy to correct this.

Previous owner took deer with this rifle using PRB. I have only shot it twice, using .570 balls and .10 lubed patches. It shot very well at 50 yds.

While I don't have many posts here, I am a member of gunboards.com for over 6 years with many successful transactions and a solid reputation among that community. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

I have about 6 other images that can be emailed - just ask. I am happy to take specific shots as well.
$460 plus shipping, UPS ground.

Thanks, T

RBH3rd
07-09-2011, 09:19 PM
PM sent requesting pics.... THNX!!! Rocky

hawkeye
07-10-2011, 12:04 PM
I see by email address you may be from the San Antonio- Austin Texas area. Are you a member of the NSSA? We have several members in this area and attend occasional small scale skirmishes at a gun club in LaCoste. We would be happy to add more to the ranks, if you're interested.
Bill Knipscher
Terrys Texas Rangers

alamocity
07-10-2011, 04:25 PM
Still available - Offers welcome.

Hawkeye, Thanks for the info - yes, I'm in SA. I'll contact you.

alamocity
07-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Sold.

RBH3rd
07-19-2011, 12:52 PM
Tom,
The `63 Springer arrived safely and quickly. It's excellent!!! Thanks for the KIND communications, SUPER packing, and FAST shipping. ALL are all GREATLY appreciated. You have my full recommendation to any and all who may consider doing business with you in the future.

THANKS A MILLION!!!
Rocky