PDA

View Full Version : FS - US Artillery Shell Jacket Size 42 - Price reduced

us1863
05-27-2011, 09:22 PM
I am selling a US Enlisted Artillery Shell Jacket that is in very good condition. There are no size markings on the jacket but I wear a 42. Jacket measures 20" across the back neck from shoulder seam to seam. Sleeve measures 33" from middle of neck seam to cuff. Bought the jacket used and do not know who the manufacturer is but most likely was Jarnagin or Fall Creek. The jacket back and chest are lined with "pillow ticking" and sleeves are muslin lined. The jacket also has the optional chest padding and includes all buttons sewn on. There is a small, hand repaired moth hole on the top of the left shoulder and a short hand sewn tear inside the left sleeve lining. Currently these quality jackets sell for around $280. Selling this jacket for $160, including shipping. Can send photos.

Larry Funk, 3148V
05-27-2011, 09:52 PM
What is the size?

us1863
06-06-2011, 08:11 PM
I am selling a US Enlisted Artillery Shell Jacket that is in very good condition. There are no size markings on the jacket but I wear a 42. Jacket measures 20" across the back neck from shoulder seam to seam. Sleeve measures 33" from middle of neck seam to cuff. Bought the jacket used and do not know who the manufacturer is but most likely was Jarnagin or Fall Creek. The inside of the jacket chest and back are lined with "pillow ticking" and sleeves are muslin lined. The jacket also has the optional chest padding and includes all buttons sewn on. There is a small, hand repaired moth hole on the top of the left shoulder and a short hand sewn tear inside the left sleeve lining. Currently these quality jackets sell for around $280. Selling this jacket for $140, including shipping.

us1863
08-10-2011, 01:02 PM
Price Reduced - Selling a US Enlisted Artillery Shell Jacket that is in very good condition. There are no size markings on the jacket but I wear a 42. Jacket measures 20" across the back neck from shoulder seam to seam. Sleeve measures 33" from middle of neck seam to cuff. Bought the jacket used and do not know who the manufacturer is but most likely was Jarnagin or Fall Creek. The inside of the jacket chest and back are lined with "pillow ticking" and sleeves are muslin lined. The jacket also has the optional chest padding and includes all buttons sewn on. There is a small, hand repaired moth hole on the top of the left shoulder and a short hand sewn tear inside the left sleeve lining. Currently these quality jackets sell for around $280. Selling this jacket for $120.