PDA

View Full Version : Two Barrels FS, REDUCED. Need to sell!!!

Capnball
05-14-2011, 04:09 PM
Two barrels for sale. Both are like-new, UNFIRED. Both barrels have 97-99% blue, with only very minor handling marks. BOTH barrels have 8-groove rifling. No markings of any kind, anywhere. I don't know who made 'em.

1. Zouave-type, .58 cal. 33-inch barrel. I say "Zouave" because it has a Zouave-style front sight, which appears to be factory soldered. There are, however, NO signs of a bayonet lug, and it does not appear to have ever had one. No rear sight, single drilled/tapped hole 3 1/4" from the breech...no nipple. Was planning to build a CS Mississippi-type rifle with this, but probably won't get around to it....................................$190, shipped

2. Springfield-type .45 cal. 37 1/4" barrel. I was told this was a barrel to re-convert Trapdoor rifles to muzzleloaders. New, square nipple. Was planning to build some kind of incorrect Franken-Springfield carbine, but again, don't know when I'll get around to it. I believe this was made by Numrich. Would make a deer-slayin' sporter.........................................$1 45, shipped