PDA

View Full Version : What did I say??????

Eggman
05-11-2011, 11:12 AM
Gosh guys was I too hard on Bootsie?? I didn't mean to stop this forum. Please say something! I'm more than contrite.

MR. GADGET
05-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Don't mess with Bootsie, he will be quick to give you the boot.... :D

Lou Lou Lou
05-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Bootsie has issued a formal Challeng to Egg. Friday at High Noon, Supersoakers ats 20 feet

MR. GADGET
05-11-2011, 03:00 PM
Supersoakers ats 20 feet?

No need for them, where he camps he will be wet enough.....

Michael Bodner
05-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Hell no, son. You ain't pissed me off. I've just been so dang busy here at work that I ain't got enough time for the BB lately.

And just to show you I ain't ticked, come on down to the camp site and you can bring me a beer !!! : - )

Gadget is right - I'm sure we'll be swimming by the time Nats come around - Of course, looking at his posts about wanting mechanized transport, I'm sure I can outrun him if need be ; - )

BTW: I prefer dart guns now.

See y'all next week. I'm swollen with anticipation !

MR. GADGET
05-12-2011, 02:03 PM
Beltfed, beltfed, beltfed....... :roll:

Michael Bodner
05-12-2011, 02:15 PM
Fed me!!

Eggman
05-14-2011, 08:58 PM
Well here I was worrying about Bootsie's tender feelings when my supreme commander, Commander J. Kowdoc, goes over into the small arms forum and attempts to buy a Sharps. There is little doubt now that Commander Kowdoc has somehow come under the dubious influence of that nifarious bear grease and lithium rubber, Norm (my breach don't freeze) Horne. I guess it's time for me to come out of my tornado bunker and coucil my poor aimless, misguided leader.

kowdok
05-15-2011, 07:25 AM
Hey Egg
You've been stuck in that bunker toooooooooooooooo long!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't you come out and join us at Nats.

kowdok
05-15-2011, 07:36 AM
Forgot to correct your spelling, it's Kommander Kowdok!

Eggman
05-24-2011, 10:13 AM
Well after spending Saturday being chased across the target frame over and over by Norm's Sharps on the way to a team gold, I got so say there may be some life in those Rube Goldberg guns. Now Kommander Kowdoc has one so I guess next time I'll be chased across the target frame the other direction. There's no explaining it. I guess like Twain said having bad morals is better than having no morals at all.