PDA

View Full Version : FS model 1 maynard nipples

Bob Gorsky 10483
05-05-2011, 09:54 AM
model 1 maynard nipples, machine from a solid piece of metal, not soldered together stainless steel or beryllium $75 each

hp gregory, 9128
05-05-2011, 12:04 PM
i just wanted to mention that i have used one of bobs maynard nipples for a year now. it has performed perfectly. the fit of the nipple in my romano was dead on the money. i dont know how he makes them out of one chunk of metal but they sure are nice. i would recommend them over anything else i have seen.

hp gregory

Bob Gorsky 10483
05-06-2011, 07:27 AM
HP thanks

Matthew Durant, 12348
05-06-2011, 01:45 PM
I bought one of these from Bob, and it is an excellent product. This nipple shoots awesome in my Romano model 1.

Bob Gorsky 10483
05-10-2011, 09:00 AM
BTT

RangerFrog
05-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Bob is a nice guy with a nice, high quality product. After forgetting since the Fall Nationals, I finally ordered one for my early Romano 1st Model. I am confident my misfire problem will disappear. TIA, Bob! Green

Froggie

RangerFrog
05-13-2011, 12:05 AM
Edit: removing quoted comment - Admin

Abuse any rifle long enough and it will rebel (not to say secede! :roll: ) I had bunged up the original nipple on my carbine from lots of heavy campaigning and practice, and it was time to replace it. I like the idea of using beryllium, too, so Bob's product was an attractive replacement for my worn-out original. This is not a slam on the original, it was just time to replace that consumable part. I had kept it for too long, my bad! :?

Froggie

RangerFrog
05-16-2011, 05:52 PM
Edit: removing quote - Admin

Abuse any rifle long enough and it will rebel (not to say secede! :roll: ) I had bunged up the original nipple on my carbine from lots of heavy campaigning and practice, and it was time to replace it. I like the idea of using beryllium, too, so Bob's product was an attractive replacement for my worn-out original. This is not a slam on the original, it was just time to replace that consumable part. I had kept it for too long, my bad! :?

Froggie[/quote]

UPDATE: Public thanks to Bob G for a super product with prompt service. Installed new nipple and Maynard is back up to full speed once again. Looking forward to the carbine team event. I'm especially enamored with the "golden" appearance of the beryllium, and if it is as tough as I have been hearing about, I look forward to a long and happy relationship with it!

A satisfied amphibian customer!n Green

lmcmahon
01-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Enough said!

nssa-admin
01-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Gentlemen (and I use that term loosely right now), I believe I've mentioned a time or twelve that slander and insults are not appropriate for this board. Please keep it friendly and/or joking. This is pretty far beyond that, so I am leaving the thread with the for sale, but removing the offending posts.

Play nice, people.

Phil Spaugy, 3475V
01-12-2012, 11:07 AM
Take this urniation contest off the board and deal with it in private.

This is not the place for it.

nssa-admin
01-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Closing this thread.