PDA

View Full Version : WTB Mississippi Rifle

sbrewing
04-22-2011, 06:25 PM
Folks,
Im in the market for a Mississippi Rifle. Please PM me if have one your wanting to sell

Bob Chabalowski
05-08-2011, 10:29 PM
A friend bught one and doesn't like the feel of it.It is brand new never fired but he threw the box away. It is euro arms .54 .CAn bring it to the nats . He would like $700.00 . post me direct yknotknit@aol.com

42jeep
05-10-2011, 12:18 PM
I have a Miss. posted on bull. board - "older custom 1849 Miss." It is high but has all original parts and has look and feel of a nice original. The orig. parts are worth the price. Would be a little flexible on price with right buyer.

Rebel Dave
05-10-2011, 01:31 PM
I will have at the Nats, a NSSA Type "D" Miss rifle. It has long range rear sight, 55 front sight, short bayonette lug (bayonette will Mount), short type front band. It is a NIB Euro Arms Miss rifle in.54 cal. Never shot, with seven lands and gooves. Stock is refinished, bbl is all glass bedded,lock has been worked over, and it has a sight protector, and comes with a .54 cal mold. I re-browned the bbl very nicley. I have not had time to get an SAC card.

I am leaving for Nats on Wed morn, will arrive late Wed night. I wil be camped at the "14th Miss" camp on top of the hill

Dave Christensen (Rebel Dave) My email is barracudadave67@hotmail.com for more info