PDA

View Full Version : Uberti Colt Paterson For Sale, Never Fired

FTrooperAgain
04-13-2011, 07:04 PM
For Sale is a NEW A. Uberti made Colt 1836 "Texas" Paterson reproduction without the loading lever in .36 cal. 7 1/2inch barrel. Pistol is NEW and mechanically tight and functions perfectly and is well timed. This reproduction is a later one and does not have any unhistorical writing on top of the barrel (some say "TEXAS PATERSON" or have the Navy or Dixie Arms company information). Now the "bad part". This pistol was bought new in the box by me in March 2008. Stolen from my home in a burglary in April 2010, retrieved by the police in March 2011. The pawn shop it was in had discarded the box, the front site is missing, and there are a few scratches and dings to the bluing and grips (I tried to lighten up the pictures to show the worst on the frame). I have cleaned off the multitude of fingerprints and pricetag glue. SO this pistol is NOT perfect (i can give you a list of places that say they have front sites in stock for these, cheap), but they are not made anymore. Shipping will be by priority mail with insurance and tracking. Payment expected withing 5 business days $650 OBO

Chris Fischer
F-Troop
f_trooper@yahoo.com (email is better than PM)

FTrooperAgain
04-13-2011, 07:05 PM
Email for pics.

Chris Fischer

FTrooperAgain
01-22-2012, 09:41 PM
Sold!

Chris Fischer
F-Troop