PDA

View Full Version : Sharps Rifle Wanted- will pay top dollar

Rlevin
03-20-2011, 02:50 PM
I am looking for a Sharps rifle, percussion. I will pay a good price for a good rifle.

YOU DON'T KNOW ?
03-20-2011, 02:57 PM
Do you want a carbine or a full lenth rifle? If you want a carbine I have just the thing for you.

mike
03-20-2011, 08:58 PM
I HAVE A PEDERSOLI 3 BAND RIFLE 54 CAL. WITH MOLD,CHAMBER TOOLS AND SOME OTHER ITEMS. RIFLE IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. MY SON WON IT AND NEITHER OF US HAVE USE FOR IT. WILL SELL IT FOR 1100.00. IT IS USED BUT NOT ABUSED.

cschnupp
03-21-2011, 08:34 AM
Sharps NM 1859 Pedersoli, Single Trigger with sling shipped 1,100 to your door.

overlord60644
04-17-2011, 07:42 PM
Are you still looking for a Sharps Rifle?
I have an almost new 1859 Shilo Sharps Berdans setup if your intersested just email at
unikcron13@msn.com

Nikkisdad
05-28-2012, 11:50 AM
I just submitted this offer to another member here and will add the note I sent to him if you are still interested.

I don't know what your budget is, I have a #1, 30" barrel,MVA sites (#103 Soule site rear, #113 front with spirit level) pewter snabble, cheek piece, semi-fancy wood, pistol grip, metal shotgun butt plate. Also has dove tail cut in barrel with rear semi-buck horn site. If you are interested I can give you a price and shipping and insurance wilol be additional cost to you. This rifle is in 100% condition, there are no marks, dings etc anywhere on metal or wood (beautifull by the way. I have put exactly 80 rds thru it, will shoot from bench at 200 yds less then 2"'s. I also have all the equipment that one needs for this rifle such as redding sizer lubricator, size die and top punch, saeco #745 mould and handle, wagge melting pot (the best there is) and so on. None of the additional items will be sold until the rifle sells. I just turned 70 years old and my eye site is not the best, so i will let this beauty go to a good home. I may as well give you my asking price which is pretty firm of $3700.00 plus shipping and insurance that would be around $65.00 or so probably a bit more, will ship in a hard case. This is the first time I am offering this rifle for sale and I hesitate to sell but someone else can enjoy it for many years to come. My phone number is 315-337-8810, call anytime, I am a retired military guy and I am home most of the time these day's. Thanks - my full name is Emmanuel C Clothakis SR and reside Up State, NY