PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore Antique Arms Show Info

cannonmn
03-13-2011, 09:29 PM
rec'd this via email last week:

"Greetings:

Because you have contacted the Maryland Arms Collectors Association through our web site, www.baltimoreshow.com (http://www.baltimoreshow.com), I am sending you this reminder that the "ORIGINAL BALTIMORE ANTIQUE ARMS SHOW" will be held on Saturday, March 19 and Sunday March 20 at the Timonium Fair Grounds, located in Timonium, Maryland. If you wish to be removed from this annual reminder please let me know and your email address will removed from the list.

All 1000 tables have been sold and exhibitors from across the nation and around the world will be offering their finest for sale or exhibit. Please remember to spend time looking at the displays in the show ring. I am sure that you will find many the displays educational and interesting.

Remember all firearms and bags must be checked at the door and firearms must be zip tied.

NO MODERN HANDGUNS ARE PERMITTED!

Tickets will be sold from the ticket booth at the end of the building, starting at 8:30 AM on Saturday morning, (there are two windows selling tickets) the show opens to ticket holders at 9:00 AM. It is our hope that this will cut down on the length of time needed to get into the show when it opens. Please tell others in line so that they will have their ticket when the show opens. Admission is $10.00 on Saturday and $5.00 on Sunday, correct change will speed your time in the line for tickets.

Speaking of lines, remember that we have a number of porta-johns just outside the front door. They are clean and there is usually no line of folks waiting their turn.

Please complete the back of your ticket. We won't bother you or release your address to others. You may win a door prize! This information helps us allocate our advertising efforts.

We encourage you to come early and stay late in our beautiful state. There is a lot to see and do in Maryland. Our web site offers a number of suggestions. Click the link "Great Places to Visit." on the home page. www.baltimoreshow.com (http://www.baltimoreshow.com) and enjoy your visit."

("dealer only" info section deleted for brevity)

2011 Show Committee
Maryland Arms Collectors Association, Inc.,

"ORIGINAL BALTIMORE ANTIQUE ARMS SHOW"

RBerglund@aol.com