PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Le Mat Revolver Reproduction PRICE REDUCED !

Gray Ghost
02-15-2011, 09:19 PM
I have LOWERED the price of my Le Mat to $375.00 shipped !! My original post is listed below with the new price. (Was $500.00). :roll:

I have a UNFIRED LeMat reproduction in the box for sale. A small area on one of the barrel flats was touched up with cold blue on the loading lever side. You have to know where to look to see it. I only mention it because it is the right thing to do. Otherwise it is in the box and just as it left the factory. $375.00 shipped to LEGAL lower 48.

PM me your email and I will supply photos.

I will ship UPS insured with signature required. Please don't ask me to pretend it is something it's not just to get around your states anti gun laws.

The first "I'll take it" backed up with a Postal Money Order gets it.

Thanks.

Larry

David Lapell
02-15-2011, 11:35 PM
PM sent

Gray Ghost
02-16-2011, 07:20 AM
Gentlemen,
I have had 11 inquiries with 6 or 7 "I'll take it". The fair way to do this is by the date and time I received your post. I am in the process of figuring that out and will notify each "I'll take it" as to there place in line.
Thanks.
Larry

David Lapell
02-16-2011, 03:16 PM
Is the Lemat still available or has it been spoken for? If not, can you send me pics of it please.

Gray Ghost
02-16-2011, 03:45 PM
The LeMat is Sold Pending Funds. If for some reason this falls through, I will contact the second in line.
Thanks.
Larry