PDA

View Full Version : WTS - Carbine Brass Cartridge Casings and Bullets - SOLD

mgmurray
02-11-2011, 07:48 PM
I have 66 brass cartridge casings for a Burnside – they are very high quality, expensive to come by and look just like the originals except they are turned brass instead if extruded copper. DGW sells them for $6.25 ea and I found them at another vendor for $5.00 ea. These casings are very durable, can be used hundreds of times and are practically indestructible - all in excellent used condition – ready to go! I’m selling and the entire lot for $165.00 which is only $2.50 per casing – a great deal! I will also throw in the plastic cases that I have. They work well for a few firings but they are not durable like the Smith cases. I also have 166 well cast Burnside, flat based heads/bullets that I willnsell to fit these casings for $20.00- if interested let me know. mgmurray@verizon.net -

Thanks to all who took time to look. Regards, m2
Brass and Bullets SOLD

wormey
02-12-2011, 08:03 PM
I`ll take the brass and bullets. I`ll send you a private message for the address. Wormey

wormey
02-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Got everything in todays mail. Mold is perfect as is the brass. Thanks for the quick shipment, you`re a gentleman and scholar. Wormey