PDA

View Full Version : MCM Lube &Sizing Dies

ead
02-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Dear Men,
Will anyone tell me where I can buy MCM Lube or it's equivalent and Minie Sizing Dies that will fit my RCBS sizer. I ordered all of these items from Northeast Trading Company about 4 months ago and never received them. I've tried to get ahold of the proprietor (John De Wald) many times and I can't do it. I honestly think the old boy has kicked the bucket. Does anyone know if he still with us or at least with someone. In the mean time I've got some serious musket shooting to do and need these items A.S.A.P.
Thanks and may God Bless you all! :D

Greg Ogdan, 11444
02-09-2011, 12:52 PM
You can get MCM lube from Miami Valley Sutler. Their email is MAIMIVSUTLER@aol.com. Can't help with a sizer.

norman horne, 12321
02-10-2011, 10:09 AM
Hello all. I just got off the phone with Mr. John and he said let everyone know that he is indeed still alive, but has been in/out of the hospital over the last few months. He is still under the doctor's care, but is back at work, playing "catch-up". He asked me to post this reply and let anyone needing to talk with him, to call 570-546-2061. Personal query; has everyone had enough "global warming" this winter? See y'all in the Spring.

pastore
02-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Dear Men,
Will anyone tell me where I can buy MCM Lube or it's equivalent and Minie Sizing Dies that will fit my RCBS sizer. I ordered all of these items from Northeast Trading Company about 4 months ago and never received them. I've tried to get ahold of the proprietor (John De Wald) many times and I can't do it. I honestly think the old boy has kicked the bucket. Does anyone know if he still with us or at least with someone. In the mean time I've got some serious musket shooting to do and need these items A.S.A.P.
Thanks and may God Bless you all! :D

Lodgewood has sizing dies.

dml1296
02-11-2011, 02:49 AM
I also placed an order with Northeast Trading Company last Oct. It's good to hear that he has recovered, but at this point
I don't care one way or the other if I ever receive the stuff. If it shows up, great. If it doesn't.......

I am not being unsympathetic with Mr. De Wald's problems. At my age, I don't buy green bannanas.
Getting old isn't for sissies.